Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Hophead

Reaction score
Is pre moderation for new members based on length of time or number of posts?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Or, is there an FAQ available somewhere that I can peruse at my leisure?
Not as such but there are a few sticky posts at the top of this forum with some extra info in.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any ideas why why the Lopetegui thread isn't showing on my thread listing ...everything else is there....
I can get to it by clicking links in notifications but it's not showing anywhere else?
Cheers

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Any ideas why why the Lopetegui thread isn't showing on my thread listing ...everything else is there....
I can get to it by clicking links in notifications but it's not showing anywhere else?
Cheers
the thread was started by someone you have on ignore?

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
any idea why im having to clear cookies on a daily basis? using safari, up to date. Works fine on phone/ipad

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a way I can change a part of the colour scheme?

The right hand bar where you can see the scrolling indicator is black and the scroll indicator a dark grey making it nigh on invisible.

using safari, its the same for my apple desktop and iPad.

Thanks.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I've not had an answer I take it that it can't be done

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By coincidence I just found the style tab and changed it to default..Perfect!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
only on the Mix
Last several days a blue or red perimeter strip about a 1/4 inch on my iPad, pops up intermittently, lasts for about a second and disappears…..
but then, only at the bottom of the screen, an advertising strip, about 1.25in appears and stays there until I hit refresh.
Have frequently clearing history. Can’t see a pattern yet but will try to grab a screen shot. Not a big deal,( to me), but thought you should know.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok…..here’s a pic of same thing on my wife’s iPad.
Dang….pic is too large and therefore can’t post it.

btw….my screen grab works everywhere but on the mix…..used to.

so far, not on my pc although I tried to ‘induce’ it….political section and forum and main forum.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ok…..seems to be ok now. Cleared history again and shut power off.
Also my Apple screen grab function is working again in the Mix.

Wolvessince63

Reaction score
Can someone please advise me as to why all of a sudden when I open any page on the Mix it’s bombarded with pop up ads which I can’t get rid of?

D

Deleted member (smith)

I get targeted pop up ads relevant to my location which suggests something ….but I don’t know what. There are not overwhelming so I just ignore

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone please advise me as to why all of a sudden when I open any page on the Mix it’s bombarded with pop up ads which I can’t get rid of?
I had some for several days last week on both my wife’s and my iPad but not on my pc. Finally got rid of them by turning off my iPad. Read the ‘Forum Issues’ thread.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
im going to shift this in to the forum issues thread in the stickies

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
first thing is to make sure you definitely logged in i know it sounds daft but sometimes the cookies will expire and you need to log in again.

otherwise if you can get a screenshot of the offending ad post it up in this thread, we aren't supposed to have full screen pop ups on logged in accounts so it helps to try adn get them dealt with quicker :)

dennison11

Reaction score
Quick thing, every time I try to reply to a message, the text I enter goes into the same box as the reply not into the new text area (if that makes sense)

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm also now getting the same problem with the replies.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
what device, operating system etc. are you using?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What can I do about the continuous, incessant ads peeps?
Do I need to change my browser or something?
99% of the time I access the site via my mobile phone but the ads are making it almost unreadable now!!!
Ads at the top of the page, a huge advert at the bottom of the page and one that flashes in and out all the way around what ever I'm viewing and reduces the size of the page I'm on. Absolute **** show!!!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
What can I do about the continuous, incessant ads peeps?
Do I need to change my browser or something?
99% of the time I access the site via my mobile phone but the ads are making it almost unreadable now!!!
Ads at the top of the page, a huge advert at the bottom of the page and one that flashes in and out all the way around what ever I'm viewing and reduces the size of the page I'm on. Absolute **** show!!!
Firstly always check you are logged in, logged in you shouldn't be seeing anything more than an ad at the top on most pages. Sometimes if your cookies are disabled it might forget your logged in status.

What browser are you using and on what device.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firstly always check you are logged in, logged in you shouldn't be seeing anything more than an ad at the top on most pages. Sometimes if your cookies are disabled it might forget your logged in status.

What browser are you using and on what device.
Thanks Bod, I use Chrome on a Samsung whatchamacallit! Lol
I'm sure I was logged in yesterday whilst it was doing it but it's been fine so far this morning, so happy days!
Thanks again.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Thanks Bod, I use Chrome on a Samsung whatchamacallit! Lol
I'm sure I was logged in yesterday whilst it was doing it but it's been fine so far this morning, so happy days!
Thanks again.
im on the same mobile device, chrome on a samsung. So I would say the likelihood is its logging you out somehow

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm using a Samsung mobile device. Still having the problem with the reply being put in the reply text area. It also makes the spacing between paragraphs go weird too.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I'm using a Samsung mobile device. Still having the problem with the reply being put in the reply text area. It also makes the spacing between paragraphs go weird too.
Are you using Chrome browser or the default Samsung one?

Back
Top Bottom