Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only way I can get on the mix on my phone is to go onto FB site n click on http/mm link there and it connects fine !
Yes this is how I got back on as well.

My dad can't get back on, he has no chance until I go over to visit next, he's from the generation that will try and talk into the mouse :p

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got the same, had it for a couple of days. Chrome through the phone isn't working for this site, have switched to Samsung Internet browser which is working fine (but would prefer Chrome)

Problem seemed to start during the mix 'shutdown' (which seems to be around 0215-0230 every night)

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearing the cache the normal way had no effect for me.

However, Chrome users can fix the problem by using Bod’s solution in post #767. This absolutely works, just follow the step by step screenshots and you can’t go wrong!

Thanks @bod101

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was having the same problem as Nethertonwolf and could only access MM via Facebook. I’m using an iPhone and if I went into settings and safari I could only clear cache by deleting history. I read the problems that this could cause so looked for alternatives.

I went into settings > general > iPhone storage > safari > website data

I was then able to find Molineux Mix in that list, swiped to the left and deleted it. This left all other history untouched. Since doing this I’ve been able to access MM without the error messages previously experienced.

I hope this helps, I’m not tech savvy at all so apologies if my instructions are very basic or not at all clear!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got in touch with Mol Mix and this is what they told me:

"No its up and running clear the cookies and history for the site and it will work"

I did this and it's worked since!
I couldn't get into get to get the advice! Was away with just android phone. Anyway thanks mods and admin, no doubt this was time consuming and irritating for you guys too!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Have you tried the fix I posted further up this thread?

Neves wolf

Reaction score
I'm getting the same message that I can't get on. I'm using Samsung Internet. Tried clearing the cache but didn't work. Having to use Firefox to get on.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been hesitant to say this for several days but years ago, you not only had to clear a cache or history but also had to then shut the device down…..turn it right off.
Because some data was still in RAM…..shutting it down ‘killed’ it.

Just a thought……good luck.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still can't get on with Chrome, OK on Edge but not my preferred option. I've cleared the site specific cookies and cache twice now, and rebooted the device. Still the same error message and again saying that the fault is at the site end. Really don't want to have to keep switching browsers or completely clearing all site history and caches. On the plus side I'm saving load of times scrolling through the same whinges and moans.....

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Still can't get on with Chrome, OK on Edge but not my preferred option. I've cleared the site specific cookies and cache twice now, and rebooted the device. Still the same error message and again saying that the fault is at the site end. Really don't want to have to keep switching browsers or completely clearing all site history and caches. On the plus side I'm saving load of times scrolling through the same whinges and moans.....
did you follow the instructions i posted above?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Precisely.
The error message points to a problem between Cloudflare and the Molmix server. Why can't the mods fix their server? Unable to access the site for 36 hours now

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was using a desk top with google chrome ,kept getting the error message and being a technophobe
just switched to my browsers AVG or Firefox and carried on as normal

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Precisely.
The error message points to a problem between Cloudflare and the Molmix server. Why can't the mods fix their server? Unable to access the site for 36 hours now
I don't think the problem now exists for them to fix. The problem now will be with your device trying to connect to the site, but having previous interaction with the site it can't connect until you clear history etc. Bods screenshot above should work. Alternatively if on a n android tablet on chrome if you press the 3 dots top right of screen and go to history, it should work if you clear that and the cache. Some other options involve searching through the settings function and doing it that way, or as others have said, using another browser.

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
Precisely.
There isn't an error it's a caching error. The server is working but your devices are using a saved version on your device that needs refreshing, eventually it will do it for you.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have Edge, just went in and followed online instructions to clear cache, you can choose what you want to clear and for a time set limit too. Now I can access into the Mix from my laptop as I could only use the phone these last two days.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Ok everyone, i've sent out an admin email explaining how to fix this the problem on chrome. I'm sure there will be typos and bad grammar too.

I've not used this mass emailer on this software before so hopefully it will get to anyone who can't work out how to fix.

the email is as follows -

Hi

As there maybe some of you who may be finding it difficult to use the site at the moment you will be pleased to know we have fixed the error. However if you are still experiencing issues there is something you will need to do your side to get access pretty much straight away. I have posted this on the forum issues thread but of course if you can't get on the site you won't have seen this!

I will try and write a guide to what to do on the chrome browser, you may use a different browser but the process is largely the same so you may have to slightly adapt the instructions to fit your device/computer/browser.

Please be aware these instruction will log you out of the forum and when you go back you will need to login again.

1. Close all of your open molineuxmix.co.uk tabs/windows

2. Click the 3 vertical dots icon at the top right corner of your browser, in this menu select "Settings"

3. On the left hand menu that appears choose "Privacy and Security"

4. Next find the the option "Site settings"

5. Click on "View permissions and data stored across sites"

6. This will now list all the websites with data stored, using the search of scrolling through the list find "molineuxmix.co.uk"

7. Click on the 3 vertical dot icon to the right of molineuxmix.co.uk and select "clear data"

8. A pop up box will ask if you want to clear site data click "Clear"

9. Now go to molineuxmix.co.uk and login again as normal and everything should be working, should you get the error message again follow these steps again and that should be last time you need to!

An image showing screen grabs of this process this can be found here - molmix-Fix

I hope that helps, again if you are on a different browser or device the general principle is the same.

Cheers

Bod101

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im back, thanks for the email. What a frustrating few days not being able to logon. Serious withdrawal symptons. Ive had to talk to the wife...

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Thanks Bod, after a couple of igcognito days it all seems OK now (fingers crossed). Android phone didn't seem quite the same, did actually close all the tabs this time though, so maybe that was the secret?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
@bod101 while I get PM notification emails fine, your email on this hasn't come through.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ok everyone, i've sent out an admin email explaining how to fix this the problem on chrome. I'm sure there will be typos and bad grammar too.

I've not used this mass emailer on this software before so hopefully it will get to anyone who can't work out how to fix.

the email is as follows -

Hi

As there maybe some of you who may be finding it difficult to use the site at the moment you will be pleased to know we have fixed the error. However if you are still experiencing issues there is something you will need to do your side to get access pretty much straight away. I have posted this on the forum issues thread but of course if you can't get on the site you won't have seen this!

I will try and write a guide to what to do on the chrome browser, you may use a different browser but the process is largely the same so you may have to slightly adapt the instructions to fit your device/computer/browser.

Please be aware these instruction will log you out of the forum and when you go back you will need to login again.

1. Close all of your open molineuxmix.co.uk tabs/windows

2. Click the 3 vertical dots icon at the top right corner of your browser, in this menu select "Settings"

3. On the left hand menu that appears choose "Privacy and Security"

4. Next find the the option "Site settings"

5. Click on "View permissions and data stored across sites"

6. This will now list all the websites with data stored, using the search of scrolling through the list find "molineuxmix.co.uk"

7. Click on the 3 vertical dot icon to the right of molineuxmix.co.uk and select "clear data"

8. A pop up box will ask if you want to clear site data click "Clear"

9. Now go to molineuxmix.co.uk and login again as normal and everything should be working, should you get the error message again follow these steps again and that should be last time you need to!

An image showing screen grabs of this process this can be found here - molmix-Fix

I hope that helps, again if you are on a different browser or device the general principle is the same.

Cheers

Bod101
All sorted, thanks Bod

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had this pop up when I opened the Transfer Window thread...any ideas?

1659278368541.png

Ragnar

Reaction score
When is my account is going to be verified? as it needs Mod approval, by the time my posts appear the conversations moved on so it's a waste of time.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
When is my account is going to be verified? as it needs Mod approval, by the time my posts appear the conversations moved on so it's a waste of time.
Once a predetermined number of posts have made.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My phone had not been accessing molmix since last Wednesday. Today, I tried to get on with a laptop and arrived. I used an adapted version of Bod's solution and now I have molmix on my phone asgain - I think.
Over the past 5 days or so, I have missed zero transfer action and got lots of life back through not continually checking and scrolling. Perhaps it was not so wise to get back on.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi. This message is from my mobile phone. Not being able to log on from my laptop. Any help appreciated. Got a page up saying error 520. Host error

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi have tried as above but not able to access as the instructions do not correspond to my settings menu.
hi, update. have managed to sort the issue by clearing my entire history

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom