Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else having difficulty getting onto the Mix at times today?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hadn't had any trouble up until the point you asked if I was having trouble ... and now I'm experiencing trouble.

Although I can post on here, it appears.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where did the thread go that related to our economy?
It was an article from somewhere that estimated we would show a significant profit for the season 2018-19.
I just can´t find it.
Any Mod?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm still having problems with the site. Anyone else?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else having difficulty getting onto the Mix at times today?
Yes. And what a blessing it was when I saw what had been posted since 8pm yesterday.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
seems OK now I've managed to log in, but before logging in page was becoming unresponsive and not responding to any events clicks etc, closing tab and reopening it began to work for 30 -40 seconds the locked up again, managed to login within that time next time I tried and it seems OK once logged in

To test this I logged out then tried to access the forum and it locked up and was unresponsive again

exiting site opening again then logging in the OK. when not logged in it appears to be locking up a short time after arriving on the forum page

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
now happening when logged in too browser giving page unresponsive errors (chrome browser)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i havent seen anything so far. is it the site or just certain pages?

The site generally. Keeps crashing and becoming unresponsive nearly every time I come on.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
seems OK now I've managed to log in, but before logging in page was becoming unresponsive and not responding to any events clicks etc, closing tab and reopening it began to work for 30 -40 seconds the locked up again, managed to login within that time next time I tried and it seems OK once logged in

To test this I logged out then tried to access the forum and it locked up and was unresponsive again

exiting site opening again then logging in the OK. when not logged in it appears to be locking up a short time after arriving on the forum page
ah yes, would you happen to be on a phone?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ok sorry about this. i think this version of the software is coming to an end of its usable life. I will try and get the new version up and running asap.

Cheers bod.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ah yes, would you happen to be on a phone?
no desktop pc running windows 7 and at the moment chrome browser

issue seems to happen mainly when not logged in, but did happen a couple of times whilst signed in as well have only bees seeing issues today, will aso have another go with a few browsers when I get home to see if that behaves any differently if thats any help to work out what the cause is

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
no desktop pc running windows 7 and at the moment chrome browser

issue seems to happen mainly when not logged in, but did happen a couple of times whilst signed in as well have only bees seeing issues today, will aso have another go with a few browsers when I get home to see if that behaves any differently if thats any help to work out what the cause is

i have had the site freeze completely on my phone you see, but i put it down to my phone being a bit ****.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i have had the site freeze completely on my phone you see, but i put it down to my phone being a bit ****.
This happened a few times for me yesterday too. The whole site would freeze, nothing would respond no matter what I tapped and had to close and reload the page. Pixel 2 Chrome.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here, Bod, Windows 10, Chrome.

But... I was at work so it probably increased my productivity :D

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
whatever the issues was I was seeing around lunchtime it seems to have sorted itself out tried site again mid afternoon at work both loged in and not and didn't see the issue then, just trying at home windows 10 with both Chrome and firefox logged in and logged out and all looks to be behaving at the moment.

Wondering if it may have been another advert issue ? with ad causing page to lock up ?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
whatever the issues was I was seeing around lunchtime it seems to have sorted itself out tried site again mid afternoon at work both loged in and not and didn't see the issue then, just trying at home windows 10 with both Chrome and firefox logged in and logged out and all looks to be behaving at the moment.

Wondering if it may have been another advert issue ? with ad causing page to lock up ?
It could be maybe some bad javascript in an ad, problem is it's really difficult to replicate and therefore try and fix.

I think finding the time to finish the new version of the software might ultimately be the best solution!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It could be maybe some bad javascript in an ad, problem is it's really difficult to replicate and therefore try and fix.

I think finding the time to finish the new version of the software might ultimately be the best solution!
probably

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An ad is causing problems on iOS. Blocked popups,, an ad coming up lots when things are clicked, and random oddness.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Is the Mix your creation Bod? If so, impressive.Are you part of Xen Foro? I love how easy it is to read compared to others.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Is the Mix your creation Bod? If so, impressive.Are you part of Xen Foro? I love how easy it is to read compared to others.
Oh no, not my creation we use xenforo though yes. To be fair some of users on here recommended we use it instead of vbulletin

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Where did all the "food" threads go?
That might be a balls up by me. I was just wondering the same thing. I might have made a little boob and lost the others by mistake? But I can only excuse this by the fact I might have a little too much drink. However as I'm not how sure how they have gone...I've lost what I was on about wheres the drunk thread?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That might be a balls up by me. I was just wondering the same thing. I might have made a little boob and lost the others by mistake? But I can only excuse this by the fact I might have a little too much drink. However as I'm not how sure how they have gone...I've lost what I was on about wheres the drunk thread?
Every thread is the drunk thread right now.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem I have is the constant “Accept cookies” dialogue box which appears about 90% of the time. It’s extremely irritating.

Back
Top Bottom