Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've not been able to get on the forum my usual way again last few days, same issues as previous, bad request/oops we are having problems etc, having to keep logging in
Restart your phone, sometimes clears out residual junk in the cache.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I've not been able to get on the forum my usual way again last few days, same issues as previous, bad request/oops we are having problems etc, having to keep logging in
Yes I had similar the other day, it is cookies. So if you delete them everything should work again :)

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have not been able to get on Molineux Mix since Sunday Bad request we ran into problems is all I get. Only on now through the E Mail that Netherton sent.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can no longer access MM via my desktop browser Bing.

‘Oops we ran into some problems’ then when l click on something’bad gateway’

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I can no longer access MM via my desktop browser Bing.

‘Oops we ran into some problems’ then when l click on something’bad gateway’
Clear any molineuxmix cookies and it should work

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guys in the last few days part way through my time on the forum it won't load highlighting a bad request and that theaddress is too long. If I clear cookies this solves the issue on that occasion, but this is the 3rd time it has happening the last 4 days. Typically I very rarely clear cookies etc. I am on chrome on android. Any ideas? Cheer OG

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guys in the last few days part way through my time on the forum it won't load highlighting a bad request and that theaddress is too long. If I clear cookies this solves the issue on that occasion, but this is the 3rd time it has happening the last 4 days. Typically I very rarely clear cookies etc. I am on chrome on android. Any ideas? Cheer OG
Happened to me before just accept the cookies?

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same with me, cleared cookies and it has been fine since (maybe 6 months).

Alternatively use private browser but that means logging in each time.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not much help I’m afraid but just an observation that Google chrome which at one point was the all singing all dancing browser seems to be badly affected by ads and pop ups. I use Brave browser or Firefox and these both reduce the ads tremendously. Some sites such as the main tabloids and regional news sites are unreadable on Google chrome with so many ads popping up and the page refreshing every few seconds. I would perhaps try one of those two browsers I mentioned, it might help.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not much help I’m afraid but just an observation that Google chrome which at one point was the all singing all dancing browser seems to be badly affected by ads and pop ups. I use Brave browser or Firefox and these both reduce the ads tremendously. Some sites such as the main tabloids and regional news sites are unreadable on Google chrome with so many ads popping up and the page refreshing every few seconds. I would perhaps try one of those two browsers I mentioned, it might help.
Yes, I gave in on Chrome for the Mix, never have any issues with Firefox.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been getting the bad request problem at work on Windows 10 and Chrome. Switched to Edge, so far so good.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can not get on the site via my phone or laptop. I have managed to get on with my Amazon fire tablet. Same message everytime bad request.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Clearing/deleting the cookies fixes this issue.

We will have a look into it but do remember ads pay for the site and we really really don't have many ads at all once logged in.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearing/deleting the cookies fixes this issue.

We will have a look into it but do remember ads pay for the site and we really really don't have many ads at all once logged in.
yes did the trick for me in chrome on android

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not been on this thread before as I never have a problem getting on here! Just looked on by chance as I have a daft question but it has bugged me for some time. Many of my posts get the 'Ha Ha' emoji. I never use emojis but is this emoji a derisory laugh or used because someone has found what I said amusing? Could there not be 2 emojis, one to use for each situation?
On a completely different matter, reading the above, clearing cookies is obviously a good thing to do - how do you clear cookies? Thanks.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me as I've been experiencing similar with both laptop and Smartphone for weeks now.
For me it's a continual process of clearing cache to resolve things.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me as I've been experiencing similar with both laptop and Smartphone for weeks now.
For me it's a continual process of clearing cache to resolve things.
Ditto. Everytime I log on, and this time I have already cleared cookies twice. Its a pain in the ****.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its still doing it. Its been ever since the Passenger ad has been about I think. Why should I have to change browser or keep on clearing cookies to accommodate?.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Its still doing it. Its been ever since the Passenger ad has been about I think. Why should I have to change browser or keep on clearing cookies to accommodate?.
It's being looked into.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am getting fed up of this problem. Even using Firefox I have to keep typing the full 'Molineux Mix Forum' in each time.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well I used to just click on M mix and I was straight in. Now I have to type Molineux Mix Forum' every time. I can only get on site on my phone but not on my laptop because I don't have or want Firefox on it.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you use chrome and don't want to clear all your cookies, this (free) extension allows you to edit/delete cookies on a site by site basis. I used it for this problem.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Well I used to just click on M mix and I was straight in. Now I have to type Molineux Mix Forum' every time. I can only get on site on my phone but not on my laptop because I don't have or want Firefox on it.
ok, bit confused here :)

where are you typing molineux mix forum? ar you doing a search for it and then the clicking on the result or does your browser offer up the forum link?

If so that might be the issue as its an expired link with the caching issue.
So to help clearing your browser history too would probably remove this problem. I understand this can be daunting technically.

Back
Top Bottom