Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Death Owl

Reaction score
I am still getting this error 520 on my android phone despite clearing my search history. I have tried following the bod solution ( very difficult as I am a technophobe ) without any joy. Interestingly when I open my chrome browser I do not have the three dots as suggested. Is anyone able to post a solution.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I am still getting this error 520 on my android phone despite clearing my search history. I have tried following the bod solution ( very difficult as I am a technophobe ) without any joy. Interestingly when I open my chrome browser I do not have the three dots as suggested. Is anyone able to post a solution.
Hmmm difficult to work that one out with no 3 dots menu up at the top right, as my Chrome browser on Android does!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
What phone is it?

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Been having cloudfare issues all week using Firefox...however just cleard the cache and its working again ! Had to remove Chrome as adblocker was causing massive issues and some random bug kept hijacking my browser . Ive used chrome for years but i feel its not secure anymore , anyone else having chrome issues? on PC not phone .

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
Been having cloudfare issues all week using Firefox...however just cleard the cache and its working again ! Had to remove Chrome as adblocker was causing massive issues and some random bug kept hijacking my browser . Ive used chrome for years but i feel its not secure anymore , anyone else having chrome issues? on PC not phone .
Adverts are how sites like us keep going with minimal intrusion

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with chrome on PC desktop at the moment, phone seems fine. We will try to get fixed asap

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
the site is experiencing problems, i may have to suspend the whole thing whilst we get it fixed. I have only just been able to log in myself.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Major problems with the server caching pages that should be dynamic. This means it thinks another user is logged in, and the security check fails.
Was mad. I was definitely in as someone else at one point!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Had the Cloudfare issue this morning, cleared no problem by deleting cookies, chrome on android but currently in Spain. Seems just to be me though?

Reaction score
The cloudfare issue has returned again for me , having disappeared for about 10 days .

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel like Mission Control Houston when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were approaching landed on the moon and Neil says we have a " something error " well for 10 minutes just now I had a " 1034 " error caused by that confounded Cloudfare issue !

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too but presumed it was on my end…..iPad.

several times, turned off wifi, cleared history and also totally shut down the iPad.

But still pops up very infrequently on the Mix.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, all of a sudden MM looks like one of those dodgy streaming sites.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive logged out and logged back in again, but those adverts still appearing for me too.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked to see who the adverts issue is going to be greeted by an advert !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom