Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been getting the same issue last two months using Samsung android mobile unfortunately I can't use the chrome browser on my mob not the end of the world.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since last night I’ve lost the Joao Gomes thread.It doesn’t appear on the list. To get it I have to do a « search » for it to see posts???
iPhone / iPad using Chrome…..
UTW

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since last night I’ve lost the Joao Gomes thread.It doesn’t appear on the list. To get it I have to do a « search » for it to see posts???
iPhone / iPad using Chrome…..
UTW
In all honesty you haven't missed a lot lol....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t missed it. I have to search for the thread to get in which is tiresome.
Oh, l get that and emphasise. Pretty much all that's been posted are God awful song suggestions though.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ok , not sure what that could be then I will have to have a look around
Apologies, I’ve just checked, I must have inadvertently put Thommo on ignore!!!!!
DOH
All good now, thanks, keep up the good work
UTW

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Apologies, I’ve just checked, I must have inadvertently put Thommo on ignore!!!!!
DOH
All good now, thanks, keep up the good work
UTW
no worries, not sure why they put "ignore" so close to "follow" on users profiles!

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unable to login with safari for a few days.

kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The dreaded 1034 / Cloudfare failure has made a comeback a couple of times in the last week. Got over the issue using @bod101 excellent guide but I am curious if anyone is suffering from these issues.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The dreaded 1034 / Cloudfare failure has made a comeback a couple of times in the last week. Got over the issue using @bod101 excellent guide but I am curious if anyone is suffering from these issues.
if that happens again if you can get a screen grab of it it would be much appreciated

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Annoying rather than a problem.

When I log in on my Mac using safari it used to go straight to the football forum but now I have to choose the option Molineux Mix to get to the football forum.

Cache cleared

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Annoying rather than a problem.

When I log in on my Mac using safari it used to go straight to the football forum but now I have to choose the option Molineux Mix to get to the football forum.

Cache cleared
i'm going to guess, when the login timed out it was on the forum page so when you logged in again it went back to where you were. If you since closed a tab and opened a new one and effectively started again i am guessing that could be why.
otherwise if you want to straight to the molineux mix forum this is the address - Molineux Mix

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'm going to guess, when the login timed out it was on the forum page so when you logged in again it went back to where you were. If you since closed a tab and opened a new one and effectively started again i am guessing that could be why.
otherwise if you want to straight to the molineux mix forum this is the address - Molineux Mix

Thanks, using your link perfect.

That was the link I did use but google have screwed a few thing up which I'm slowly making meh way through.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wanted to upload a couple of photos but l'm getting a message that they are too big. Any suggestions?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I wanted to upload a couple of photos but l'm getting a message that they are too big. Any suggestions?
the best way / more reliable way on this forum is to upload them to a free image hosting service then link to them.
i googled these (and have seen them elsewhere) Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

then when upload get the link and on here under insert image change from upload to by url

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Perhaps l did something stupid but @bod101 that didn't seem to work (cricket thread)
no you did exactly as asked instructed! that aprticular one doesnt seem to like direct link, however if you do use that system copy the BBcode at the bottom and that should work (what i did on your post but i may have extra permissions!)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no you did exactly as asked instructed! that aprticular one doesnt seem to like direct link, however if you do use that system copy the BBcode at the bottom and that should work (what i did on your post but i may have extra permissions!)
TY

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else find the ads unbearable to the point of cannot access the site?

This is on a mobile phone btw. As soon as I enter Mol Mix, that many ads pop up meaning I cannot see or click on "Molineux Mix" sub forum category.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Anyone else find the ads unbearable to the point of cannot access the site?

This is on a mobile phone btw. As soon as I enter Mol Mix, that many ads pop up meaning I cannot see or click on "Molineux Mix" sub forum category.
When logged in there is one ad at top of page, I would say that's pretty fair. Please ensure that your account is logged in as that does change things somewhat.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody else finding ads and pop ups so intrusive on first entry to the site, that at times its difficult to even login?
The site also seems to freeze for periods of time too, presumably because of said ads and pop ups.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Anybody else finding ads and pop ups so intrusive on first entry to the site, that at times its difficult to even login?
The site also seems to freeze for periods of time too, presumably because of said ads and pop ups.
If you login those ads are minimal, just ensure you're logged in

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Can’t log in on my iPad today. I have to accept cookies, but it won’t let me click to accept while there’s a video advert for Sky wanting to start running underneath. The advert for Sky won’t run until I’ve accepted cookies, which I can’t accept because there’s a video advert for Sky runn…

Simple solution - do not have conflicting scripts running on the login page!

Back
Top Bottom