Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Newbridge Wolf

Liverpool (a)

Cue complaints how it's a closed shop, but you couldn't possibly be expected to go to Newcastle or Palace on a Sunday.
  2. Newbridge Wolf

Bournemouth (a) - Ticket Info

Trying to decide whether these will be like gold dust with it being just after a Bank Holiday, or more available with it being a night game.
  3. Newbridge Wolf

Southend United Stand Sponsor

Bit of a random topic for a Wolves forum you might say, but this made me laugh
  4. Newbridge Wolf

Leeds United (a)

Feels like it’s back now!
  5. Newbridge Wolf

Travelling to Games by Train

Nosing on the Burnley forum for thoughts on Nathan Collins and came across this. https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62938&sid=b4c774c05869f415dff928d4d25204f6 Club Avanti - free to join, make savings on Avanti trains...
  6. Newbridge Wolf

Herr Klopp - Manager of the Season

A hearty congratulations I’m sure.
  7. Newbridge Wolf

Marcal dropping truth bombs

Wow! Not going to disagree with him, but surprised to see a player actually coming out with it.
  8. Newbridge Wolf

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

£590 for South Bank. Expected worse in fairness. Go on the ticket website and renewals to find out.
  9. Newbridge Wolf

West Midlands Filth

Caught on camera. And apparently it’s the fans causing trouble :rolleyes: Out and out worst police force in the country. Not fit for purpose.
  10. Newbridge Wolf

Controlling Territory

I’m not really one to get bogged down into the over-analysis of games that goes on these days, but just looking at these maps and I’m finding them quite fascinating Even when we were doing well under Nuno, one of the biggest frustrations I’ve found watching us in recent years is how we fail...
  11. Newbridge Wolf

Another Scumbag Footballer

Video doing the rounds tonight of Kurt Zouma kicking and hitting a cat. Not got a good reaction on West Ham forum, they all want him out for it, fair play to them. Yet another entitled scumbag footballer :mad:
  12. Newbridge Wolf

Oskar Buur

Shame, but not a surprise. Did rate him to be honest.
  13. Newbridge Wolf

Frank Lampard’s Everton

Interesting if it happens. Thought he was quite hard done by at Chelsea, but can’t help by feel he’s walking into the fire going into Everton. It’s a big rebuild job there, and their fans aren’t renowned for their patience.
  14. Newbridge Wolf

Feb/March TV Fixtures

West Ham doesn’t really bother me, annoying re: Leeds.
  15. Newbridge Wolf

Dodgy Scousers - Liverpool investigated

Apparently there’s a 0.05% chance of getting a false positive. There’s a 0.000000000000003% chance of getting 10. Liverpool had 13 :oops:
  16. Newbridge Wolf

Play the Kids (or not)

Interesting article. I’ve always wondered whether the academy is really worth it when you compare investment to output. After all, it’s been a long, long time since the days of Murray, Lescott and Keane. We haven’t really produced anyone since who’s played at the top level. Mark Davies about the...
  17. Newbridge Wolf

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

New ground :D Can't see there being many left for this one after AST's and Mr Miami.
  18. Newbridge Wolf

Lowest Amount of Goals Scored since 1922!

In a calendar year. That’s quite a statistic! :anguished:
Back
Top Bottom