Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oskar Buur

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him, but never looked at the level required to me, but hope he finds a good club and has a decent career somewhere... good header v Hull that year

All the best Oskar

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully he signs for a new club in the next few days... wish him well

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good luck Oskar. Always did decent in the U23s but he never really kicked on. Hope he can go and find a new club.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Always thought he did well when i saw him. Will be a good pick up for someone. Given a good run of games i think he'll be a decent player in the champ or something

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought wasn't close to being good enough and surprised it took so long. Walsall level player for me

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best, thanks for Hull.

Best decision for all involved.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Oskar and thanks.
Hope you find a new club with ease.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought wasn't close to being good enough and surprised it took so long. Walsall level player for me
Agree, and I saw him a few times both on Wolves TV and live but never rated him. Wish him luck, though.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few fans of his former club, Aarhus as well as fans of other Danish clubs, including Champions, and my local team Brøndby, hoping he joins them.
The Journey he's taken after being release by Aarhus is quite remarkable. Obviously not a PL player and maybe the Championship was even a step too far. But his development has still been incredible and is a testimony of what can be achieved through hard work and dedication.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sounding nasty but good. Need to get players like Samuel’s and burr out and let the younger player more in the under 23s

No point in keeping the dead wood if we’re not going to get a fee for them

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He will be 24 in March and has only played 22 games in his career .Harsh but he has to go off somewhere and play

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'header against Hull' is doing him a massive disservice. He came on and saved the game for us, injecting urgency, desire and desperation to help the team. I can't speak for him as a player because I only saw him play a couple of times, but as a bloke who wasn't a core member of the team he came on and did superbly with a great attitude. Fair play to him and good luck

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'header against Hull' is doing him a massive disservice. He came on and saved the game for us, injecting urgency, desire and desperation to help the team. I can't speak for him as a player because I only saw him play a couple of times, but as a bloke who wasn't a core member of the team he came on and did superbly with a great attitude. Fair play to him and good luck
Yeah didnt this game follow closley the win away at Boro where we battled with 10men? I know we won the league comfortably in the end but weren't Fulham and Cardiff both hanging in there plus we had Cardiff to play.
A decent header and important point at the time.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was okay when he played but he was never reallyvgonna make it here. Hope he has a good career

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shocked to hear he’s going as I had no idea he was still here.
How can you be a nearly 24 year old footballer and have played less than 25 first team games? Last 3 years have been a complete waste of his and our time.
Good luck to him anyway.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah didnt this game follow closley the win away at Boro where we battled with 10men? I know we won the league comfortably in the end but weren't Fulham and Cardiff both hanging in there plus we had Cardiff to play.
A decent header and important point at the time.
It was indeed the game after Boro…where we reduced to 9 so had Doherty and Neves suspended.
First game I got to in the promotion season, saw far more of the dross the season before. Good comeback in the end, shady pen ‘won’ by Jota, Burr with the header.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gone to Oxford hasn't he?
Suspect he’ll end up in Holland or Denmark.

As for Oxford, are you thinking the Marques rumour from a few days ago? Think that was fake but I guess we’ll see in a few hours

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suspect he’ll end up in Holland or Denmark.

As for Oxford, are you thinking the Marques rumour from a few days ago? Think that was fake but I guess we’ll see in a few hours
Brother-in-law supports Oxford and asked about him. Seemed pretty convinced it would come off. So I’m not sure really :)

Back
Top Bottom