Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds United (a)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for posting? Did you get email From wolves with this info? I’m AST holder but not received the normal email yet.
No, Neil Dady on Twitter. Not had anything myself yet.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had an email earlier, it had the ticket info for the preseason friendlies, then lower down its got Leeds and spurs info, including the ballot.
Edit: the ballot opens tomorrow!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had an email earlier, it had the ticket info for the preseason friendlies, then lower down its got Leeds and spurs info, including the ballot.
Edit: the ballot opens tomorrow!
Interesting, I had an email about hospitality, not that though.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Yup, missed it at the bottom of the email! In the top bracket of points, the fight begins!

In Benidorm for pre-season the day of the sale, alarm will need to be set to not miss it after a day on the the previous night.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Ballot done. The odds look good. Feeling confident.
Just to check. We have 1170 pts, so hoping to get in, but will be close (mostly down to ballot). So best is just to go in for ballot and if unsuccessful hope to purchase. Presuming the ballot is random every time, no loss from trying?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to check. We have 1170 pts, so hoping to get in, but will be close (mostly down to ballot). So best is just to go in for ballot and if unsuccessful hope to purchase. Presuming the ballot is random every time, no loss from trying?

Ballot decision is made before tickets go on sale to AST’s, assume this stops people buying more than one ticket. So yeah reckon best to apply for the ballot, you can do it in a group too.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

It was in the same email that had the pre-season ticket info. Might be in your junk folder?
I haven’t had any email about Leeds ticket. As an AST holder I always used to get one that said “Dear AST”. But I do not get the usual marketing emails as I opted out of them. It looks like they have only sent out general pre-season ticket email to those on mailing lists but they haven’t sent anything specifically to AST holders.
Luckily I have seen the sales dates on here, but other than that I wouldn’t know they were on sale tomorrow.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ballot decision is made before tickets go on sale to AST’s, assume this stops people buying more than one ticket. So yeah reckon best to apply for the ballot, you can do it in a group too.

How come.....Gold away get theirs from friday...The ballot closes on Sunday.And successful applicants get notified Monday.Monday is the day silver away get the chance.and Wednesday is the day successfull Ballot winner can claim a ticket...

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How come.....Gold away get theirs from friday...The ballot closes on Sunday.And successful applicants get notified Monday.Monday is the day silver away get the chance.and Wednesday is the day successfull Ballot winner can claim a ticket...

I must have misread it. I thought I saw ballot fans notified if successful, then it goes on sale to gold etc.

Plus thought that made more sense than allowing golds to buy, then enter the ballot and potentially end up with more than one ticket.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There Is No chance anyone is getting more than 1 ticket...Bloody hell they ay that stupid.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS just received an email from Wolves saying Leeds tickets now NOT going on sale at 10am this morning as the ticket prices have not yet been confirmed by Leeds
Dirty scummy Leeds again!!!!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS just received an email from Wolves saying Leeds tickets now NOT going on sale at 10am this morning as the ticket prices have not yet been confirmed by Leeds
Dirty scummy Leeds again!!!!
What’s to agree? They’re £30 unless Leeds want to sell them for less, which I can’t see.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

What’s to agree? They’re £30 unless Leeds want to sell them for less, which I can’t see.
The price for adults is going to be £30, but they probably still need to agree price of OAP and kids.
Remember wolves started playing silly *******s when they charged Spurs something like £28 for OAP. People said at the time it may come back and bite us with other clubs not giving us much concession for OAP. Maybe Leeds are looking for assurances from Wolves on what we will charge their OAPs before they say what they will charge ours..

EDIT...

I just googled it, and looks like wolves removed OAP concessions for away fans altogether at start of last season...see link below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The price for adults is going to be £30, but they probably still need to agree price of OAP and kids.
Remember wolves started playing silly *******s when they charged Spurs something like £28 for OAP. People said at the time it may come back and bite us with other clubs not giving us much concession for OAP. Maybe Leeds are looking for assurances from Wolves on what we will charge their OAPs before they say what they will charge ours..

EDIT...

I just googled it, and looks like wolves removed OAP concessions for away fans altogether at start of last season...see link below.

Not surprised, but poor form.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of interest, when does the points total required reset in the season? Presumably after a few games they start looking at points from the current season only?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of interest, when does the points total required reset in the season? Presumably after a few games they start looking at points from the current season only?
Normally after about 3 games, so probably Liverpool I’d imagine, or maybe West Ham given that game will have a high demand.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I bet Mr Miami gets 2
Oddly was stood behind him and his companion last season. Weird load of empty seats nearest the segregation and hence the best view actually. Can only think they were kept by the club for players etc and never sold?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oddly was stood behind him and his companion last season. Weird load of empty seats nearest the segregation and hence the best view actually. Can only think they were kept by the club for players etc and never sold?

Club will have an allocation for staff members etc. which often go empty if they’re working/don’t give them away. Same at every club, every ground.

Also interestingly most away ends will have 50 or so tickets for their own staff. E.g. if we were to play the Albion (or anyone away), the home club would have tickets to give to their own staff should they support the away team. Then they can give the ones unused to the away team to sell on top of the standard allocation.

Either way, Mr Miami certainly isn’t taking tickets away from the ‘real fans’ that moan their bag off about it! ;)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
UPDATE - Ticket Sales - Leeds United V Wolves

Dear Away Season Ticket Holder

I am happy to inform you that ticket prices have now been confirmed by Leeds United.

Sales will open to gold away season ticket holders at 1pm today (Monday 18th July) and to silver away season ticket holders at 12 noon on Thursday 21stJuly. Full sales details are attached.

I apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

Best Regards
James

Leeds away.png

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
So, got an email from the ballot I entered, great I must've won. No, the result has been delayed until Friday lol..

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
In need of a ticket for this one in the unlikely event anyone finds themselves with a spare.

Back
Top Bottom