Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham Hotspur (a) - Ticket Info

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How far down the list do 3,000 tickets go these days, points-wise?

Reaction score
There is no specific percentage requirement for clubs to give away fans in the premier league if I understand correctly? They should review that IMO, 10% seems fair to me.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have they had a reshuffle of the tiers? I’ve moved from second rung to top without a Brentford ticket
Yes it seems that way, I have also moved up.
Guessing all the small allocations are out the way now??

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And thus, the ticket battle begins.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
How far down the list do 3,000 tickets go these days, points-wise?
I've got 1110 now and I seem to not have to get into the 10am scramble, I don't think there are 3k above 1100. Will sell out at 1100 I expect, but as I seem to say every time, there can't be that many people between 1100 and 1030.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have they had a reshuffle of the tiers? I’ve moved from second rung to top without a Brentford ticket
I think Utd and Sheffield Utd points have been added on since Brentford went on sale. So may have been tweaked yes as top bracket only increased by 10.

AberWolf

Reaction score
Players' family's, corporates, hangers on will take a lot of these tickets before they even get to gold, I'm sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see 2250-2500 showing on the first day of sale

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players' family's, corporates, hangers on will take a lot of these tickets before they even get to gold, I'm sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see 2250-2500 showing on the first day of sale
Was same when we last played there. Liverpool always the same too, noticeably more of them.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Was same when we last played there. Liverpool always the same too, noticeably more of them.
It was tight for me last time, got 2 but not together. Liverpool is bad, and ridiculous that they get away with a below 3k allocation. Wonder if the development of that end will affect us this season?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was tight for me last time, got 2 but not together. Liverpool is bad, and ridiculous that they get away with a below 3k allocation. Wonder if the development of that end will affect us this season?
Shouldn’t do I don’t think. Leicester have got 2936 in a few weeks, which is same as what we had last time we were there.

The stand itself isn’t affected yet, all the building work for the new upper tier is going on behind it.

7F5D4391-BD4E-4EC8-A4F9-31C2EC1CB88B.jpeg

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't stand Liverpool away.

The train is always stupidly rammed on the way up full of scouse plastics.

The pubs in Liverpool, full of day trippers in Liverpool tops.

Much prefer Everton.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Much prefer Everton.
Depends where you drink up there, but never had a problem with drinks. Especially the further away you head from Lime St towards the centre/docks. Do agree though that it can be a pain of a day, especially getting to and inside Anfield.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Much prefer Everton.

So train-paying, ticketholding fans wearing the shirts of the team they support then, the cheek of 'em. ;)

AberWolf

Reaction score
2350 left after 30 mins of gold ast sales. At least 500 to family, corporates etc

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The queue online at 10am was massive. Did something else go on sale today?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So train-paying, ticketholding fans wearing the shirts of the team they support then, the cheek of 'em. ;)
Not sure all have match tickets but it's so miserable on the train due to the plastics travelling up from the South, give me Everton away any day.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can’t you use wolves cash on tickets?

Absolutely ridiculous this buy back scheme which give you only 50% back but you can’t actually spend the money

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two STH’s here on 1050 points would be very open to buying two tickets from those that can no longer attend.

Please drop me a DM if looking to sell.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just over 200 left after this mornings rush!

1120 points today

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just 113 left as it stands, before they go on sale to 1110 points this morning.

As a Member - I wouldn't mind one, particuarly to make up for missing West Ham away in 2020 (cheers COVID)! ;)

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
I got mine on 1120 the other day, frustrating that they put the FA Cup game on sale to members at the same time though! Two phones waiting to pass through the queue.

Not been to the new stadium before, looking forward to it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
I got mine on 1120 the other day, frustrating that they put the FA Cup game on sale to members at the same time though! Two phones waiting to pass through the queue.

Not been to the new stadium before, looking forward to it.
Great day out, very impressive ground, but for me there's a massive issue that what you've really got is a 30k bowl, an enormous double layer of corporate *******s, then another 30k above. Somehow manages to be even worse than Wembley for that. The wall is a great idea, but didn't generate much atmosphere, albeit I accept we're only small fry to them, especially when Raul and Jota were ripping them apart!

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great day out, very impressive ground, but for me there's a massive issue that what you've really got is a 30k bowl, an enormous double layer of corporate *******s, then another 30k above. Somehow manages to be even worse than Wembley for that. The wall is a great idea, but didn't generate much atmosphere, albeit I accept we're only small fry to them, especially when Raul and Jota were ripping them apart!
I went to the Morecambe cup game earlier in the month. It’s not a true single tier as I’m not convinced you’d be allowed to walk up past the accessible layer/concourse. Still an impressive spectacle though, and far more suited to football than West Ham’s new ground.

Shame about the football team in it tho

Oh and unless you’ve got plenty of time, don’t walk up from Seven Sisters tube!

2016 sti 0 60

Back
Top Bottom