Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford (a).png

New ground :D

Can't see there being many left for this one after AST's and Mr Miami.

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score
with a bit of luck on my side, good contacts. I’ve bagged a ticket for this one.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ballot for people on 1120 opened this morning on ticket site. Entered a couple of my guys in it earlier and it said just over 200 left. Anyone any idea how many on 1120 points?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ballot for people on 1120 opened this morning on ticket site. Entered a couple of my guys in it earlier and it said just over 200 left. Anyone any idea how many on 1120 points?
Got 598 on there at the moment?

Edit: think that might be just the ballot. If you go on the tickets then there are 598 seats. Goes on sale to silver AST’s tomorrow.

Ballot currently at 152

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t see the ballot number at 9am unfortunately but would have been a useful insight in to how many are on 1120.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t see the ballot number at 9am unfortunately but would have been a useful insight in to how many are on 1120.
Got to be 1000-1200 the way people just buy tickets and sell them on now?

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I logged on just after 10 when it opened to register and it said there were 388 tickets remaining in the ballot. So I reckon about 400 on top points available

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fortunately I’m going thanks to a home STH actually being a rugby fan and therefore not interested in his ticket - unfortunately it’s in the home end, but right next to the away section at least.

kinyo298

Reaction score
Very unlikely but 2 needed if at all possible.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Currently under 30 tickets remain. Doesn’t add up with the numbers, there should be over a hundred.
Presume that’s Mr. Miami etc?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Currently under 30 tickets remain. Doesn’t add up with the numbers, there should be over a hundred.
Presume that’s Mr. Miami etc?

Home clubs get about 50 in the away end if they want them, for their own staff, etc. so you can take them away for a start. E.g. if you worked for Brentford but were a Wolves fan, you'd be able to get a ticket for that game. But they're filtered back in as and when as they're naturally rarely taken up in decent numbers. Typically these would be located in front rows but it does differ.

Then obvs Wolves will have tickets put aside for club staff, families, etc. Same across all clubs of course. No problem with it personally - if you work for the club in some way, or are a player's family member, you'd expect to be able to go and watch.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home clubs get about 50 in the away end if they want them, for their own staff, etc. so you can take them away for a start. E.g. if you worked for Brentford but were a Wolves fan, you'd be able to get a ticket for that game. But they're filtered back in as and when as they're naturally rarely taken up in decent numbers. Typically these would be located in front rows but it does differ.

Then obvs Wolves will have tickets put aside for club staff, families, etc. Same across all clubs of course. No problem with it personally - if you work for the club in some way, or are a player's family member, you'd expect to be able to go and watch.
So I guess once they’ve had some yes/nos any left over will go back in the ballot?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So I guess once they’ve had some yes/nos any left over will go back in the ballot?

No idea mate - don't have anything to do with the club, just have a bit of 'knowledge' [barely!] when it comes to football more widely due to some work endeavours. Typically that's why we might see odd spares pop up on the website as games approach, but don't know when it comes to games like this, when they started with a ballot due to very limited numbers. Maybe they will contact some unsuccessful ballot members if more become available?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea mate - don't have anything to do with the club, just have a bit of 'knowledge' [barely!] when it comes to football more widely due to some work endeavours. Typically that's why we might see odd spares pop up on the website as games approach, but don't know when it comes to games like this, when they started with a ballot due to very limited numbers. Maybe they will contact some unsuccessful ballot members if more become available?
Hmm, it says lucky ballot entrants will be contacted over a five day period so I suppose they will start at the top and move down the list if/when any more become available during the week.

Reaction score
i realise it’s highly unlikely, but if any become available, looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the Brentford game. Thanks.

vini69

Reaction score
Yup. Based 7 miles from ground so, as the person above, if you have a last min cancellation, please drop me a message, I'll be quick to respond. Thanks.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. Based 7 miles from ground so, as the person above, if you have a last min cancellation, please drop me a message, I'll be quick to respond. Thanks.

Euston , Kew Bridge is that the best option ?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats the best route to the ground from Euston?
Depends on what engineering work is underway.

Personally, after living in London for 30+ years, l'd probably go Euston - Oxford Circus on the Victoria line, change (cross-platform) to the Bakerloo line to Waterloo and then take South West Railways to Kew Bridge station which is only 100m or so away (worth checking whether Brentford trains stop at Vauxhall, if they do then Victoria line to Vauxhall then SWR from there).

Alternatively, remembering that there is no tube station close to the ground, Victoria line to Victoria then take the (bloody slow) District line to Gunnersbury then a bus or a walk (it's about 20mins).

Always, always, look at the TfL website and use the journey planner. That way you know about any work.

Edited to add link to TfL website:
www.tfl.gov.uk then select "plan journey".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom