Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dodgy Scousers - Liverpool investigated

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having read the article, I think the dates of these tests need to be revealed.

It’s says they did lateral flows and got positive results. Then did pcr (which is more accurate) and it confirmed positive results. All fine and follows what most people have been doing. Surely after this all players should isolate.

Once they have done their isolation period, they should then be tested in the next round that needs to be done.

It’s not clear if they did the next lot of tests while in the isolation period. If that’s the case, it’s dodgy and why are they testing during their isolation period. Aren’t the guidelines you isolate for 10 days? (Believe now 7). Either way they should release the dates.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No suprise
Klopp had been whinging for weeks aboyt needing a break and they made themselves one
Using a pandemic to your advantage is disgusting and Shameful and a kick in the teeth to anyone who had suffered or died with the virus
Need kicking out of the competition.
Always the victims.

mr_j_007

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I find the strange thing of managers moaning for a break is that they have some control over which players are picked for games, no?

Why do they not use it and rotate more? If they were that concerned about player welfare they would make this choice, as it is within there gift. I find it disingenuous for them to call for something and not use the choices that are available to them. Klopp is not the only one, far from it. Equally certain managers ask for more subs but the biggest clubs often don’t use all 3.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was getting concerned when teams were getting matches called off for "Covid and injuries" Sorry, the injuries part of that equation is not the opponent's problem. Name the U23s on the bench if you have injuries. And now we have what looks like fiddling Covid results, wouldn't be surprised if a whole host of teams did it to clear up the congested holiday schedule, it's just that Klopp was the only manager daft enough to let slip. Full investigation please.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PL is rotten to the core. Teams were always gonna play on this once the 1st game was allowed to be postponed. Daft thing is no FA Cup was postponed for COVID. Leicester I think this week have asked the game against Everton to be postponed amazingly due to a combination of COVID, other injuries and players away at the AFCON. Correct me if I’m wrong but the AFCON has been in the calendar before we even heard of COVID. Teams should be told to name the players out with COVID privately to the FA of course and only they should be allowed to play in rearranged games.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently they caught it off a bin liner

anyhow the key word in all of this is they "could" be investigated a bit like how the break away super league clubs "could" be punished severely for their move.

yadda yadda

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well well well. Investigation needed here.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous to try and claim several false positives.
LFT can give false negative results if incorrectly administered, but a false positive is much less likely, and several together smacks of corruption.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
To be fair I know a few people who had faint lines on LFTs over Christmas that then tested negative on PCRs and didn't develop covid. there's some dodgy batches of LFTs about I reckon

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There has never been enough transparency with the Covid postponements, for me. I'm not saying the public should know but the PL and FA should have access to every single record of every single stage of testing/cases for every club and player.

Obviously nothing will be done about it as it is Liverpool. It's not just my anti-scouser bias shining through; it's just the way it is.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There has never been enough transparency with the Covid postponements, for me. I'm not saying the public should know but the PL and FA should have access to every single record of every single stage of testing/cases for every club and player.

Obviously nothing will be done about it as it is Liverpool. It's not just my anti-scouser bias shining through; it's just the way it is.
I agree entirely with the sentiment, but I suspect there are legal medical confidentiality reasons as to why that's not actually appropriate.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree entirely with the sentiment, but I suspect there are legal medical confidentiality reasons as to why that's not actually appropriate.
100% there must be a legal reason. Going off topic but im sure that’s a reason why African youth team players don’t have to prove their age with dental records when they’re going bald and grey at 15.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The only people who can see your medical records unless ordered by a court or with your permission are yourself and health care workers, so I'd assume that a covid test would count towards it

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 26083
giphy.gif

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Er in Wolvo we shouldnt really be discsussing test labs getting Covid test results wrong really should we...

lets just move on eah.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Burnley have had their game called off. That’s quite convenient for them.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal have loaned out two players too.

If that fixture doesn’t go ahead it’s a disgrace
I think that some clubs are now using COVID as an excuse to call games off, even though some of those missing are injured, suspended or at the AFCON. It really isn't good enough, and needs sorting out.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that some clubs are now using COVID as an excuse to call games off, even though some of those missing are injured, suspended or at the AFCON. It really isn't good enough, and needs sorting out.
Are we mugs for being one of the few clubs to bring loan players back to ensure we can fulfill our fixtures?

Perhaps we should have left them out on loan and missed a few more games so we can play them with Jonny and Neto back later in the season…

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Something needs to be done about the postponing of fixtures now, I can understand if clubs have a covid outbreak however when teams are postponing it due to injuries its ridiculous that is why they have under 23s and under 18s.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs are using it to push there 5 subs agenda.... which I would argue contradicts the postponing as it shows they have more than enough strength in depth to want 5 subs.

The 5 subs is basically if a Liverpool, Chelsea, City etc are drawing against a Villa, Leeds, Everton, Wolves etc then they have the capacity to change half there outfield players knowing that none of the other 14 clubs in the league could make those changes.

Back
Top Bottom