Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

Matt Doherty

Going on loan to atletico Madrid according to sky sports
  2. K

Financial fair play

Forgive me in case it has been mentioned elsewhere. But what financial restrictions will the club have in the transfer window?
  3. K

My big fear for my club

I am worried that the club are going to repeat the grim times 0f the Bhatti's and the nightmares under Saunders and Co. Please give me some hope lads and lasses because to me it seems that Fosun are not interested any more. Since last March we have been woeful and disposing of a lot of quality...
  4. K

Should I be worried

I am not panicking but I am in my 70s and living in Kent I don't get to see the Wolves too often these days. Should I be worried because all I read about is players possibly leaving and not much experience coming in. Surely Fosun know that to this squad needs strengthening. Last season was...
  5. K

Dion Sanderson

My Sunderland supporting cousin is raving about Sanderson, I know that it is only league 1 but he reckons that Dion is real quality Don't know if there has already been a thread on this but he sounds like one for the future
  6. K

Glen Aitkin

my sister was married to Aitkins cousin . He told me that he played for Wolves. Does anybody remember him? .
  7. K

George Elokobi

I am off to my local non league club Dartford today ,they are playing Maidstone and big George is the Maidstone skipper I will always remember that goal against Fergie's Man Utd I hope to say hello to him in the bar afterwards.
  8. K

Billericay town fc dropping like a stone

Bill and Ricay are like a badly written soap opera Something has gone wrong because they are losing almost every week. Anyone got any ideas why? Or is it just Tamplin throwing his toys out of the pram AGAIN!
  9. K

Non-league day

Living in Kent I decided to take in a non league game as wolves had no fixture. I went to princes park,Dartford to see the Darts v Bognor in the national south. The stadium is compact and my pie and pint was very enjoyable. I enjoyed he game although the difference in class from watching the...
  10. K

Billericay in the fa cup today

Billericay mercenaries were playing Thamesmead town today at Dartford where Thamesmead groundshare. Kevin Foley and Jermain Pennant started for Billericay, Modeste and Jamie O'hara were on the bench. Billericay scored early but the Mead equalised to force a replay I enjoyed the game along with...
  11. K

2014/2015 fixtures

Possibly elsewhere on the site but does anyone know when the new seasons fixtures are released?
  12. K

well he got that one wrong slightly

I was in Cornwall when wolves drew 0-0 with Preston last august,the BBC reporter on five live remarked that in his opinion wolves would not be challenging for promotion but looked like a midway team.....I am soooooooo glad that he was slightly WRONG!!
Back
Top Bottom