Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2014/2015 fixtures

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Possibly elsewhere on the site but does anyone know when the new seasons fixtures are released?

B

BigBadWolf

Can't wait! Who does everybody want?

I'm undecided if I'd rather us start at home against mid table likely opposition just to ease ourselves in to it. Or a big opening day out with 4 or 5 thousand Travelling Wolves fans like Preston away last season which was a great day...think Wigan away would be ideal!

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only thing that concerns me is that we're away first game as I'm on holiday. We've got to play them all and for once I'm not bothered at all in which order.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
Any reason why it kicks off so early this season? I would've thought it would be later due to the World Cup?

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Blackburn away...revenge for that horrible debut in the PL back in 2003...:)

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Reading away, 4kish away end. No way would we get Brighton away on a nice hot summers day, we're not that lucky, are we??????:D

H

Hank Scorpio

Can't see it being an away game on opening day as the V Festival is on the second weekend of the season and we usually play away that weekend

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leeds away and it's moved to Friday night for Sky. 'Interesting' night out in Leeds anyone?

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Be nice to have a decent away day somewhere like Leeds or Derby to start, the only problem with that is that a high profile game like that has more chance of being moved for TV.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good point about V-festival so I imagine we'll be at home first game :)

W

wolvesultra

Can't see it being an away game on opening day as the V Festival is on the second weekend of the season and we usually play away that weekend

I've known us play at home the same day as V Festival, honestly don't think they go that far into looking at it. Theres always something going on somewhere.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope we can avoid one of the Championship big boys to ease ourselves in at this level.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fishing season i see - i wonder if you'll get any bites?

The majority of his posts are fishing, but to be fair a lot still bite despite having read Moira's posts for years!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home or an easy away game so I can get a load of mates going for my 40th!
We will be steaming so I apologise now for those of you who take offence!!!!!!

Reaction score
Ipswich please. Would love to see WOLVES take apart my my local team early in the season, next can be Norwich as again quite local, Twelve points from the two teams this season will be great.

M

merseawolf

Yes Ipswich away first game. Breakfast at Jubilee Cafe, game of golf at Felixstowe then meet up with Essexwolf for a few beers in Issacs followed by a 3-0 win playing Micks tractor boys off the park.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackpool away would be my choice,but I might as well keep dreaming as it ay gooing to happen,not too fussed really,we need to get off to a flyer whoever it may be,

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Middlesbrough away, just like the last time we were promoted to this division 25 years ago!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Methinks it will be a home game.I will go for Blackburn.

Back
Top Bottom