Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Billericay town fc dropping like a stone

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Bill and Ricay are like a badly written soap opera
Something has gone wrong because they are losing
almost every week.
Anyone got any ideas why?
Or is it just Tamplin throwing his toys out of the pram
AGAIN!

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jamie O Hara maybe? Good. I’ll never forgive him for what he did at Brighton

D

Deleted member 4456

Bill and Ricay are like a badly written soap opera
Something has gone wrong because they are losing
almost every week.
Anyone got any ideas why?
Or is it just Tamplin throwing his toys out of the pram
AGAIN!
Why not ask at the Billericay Town website?

D

Deleted member 4594

Good. **** them and **** the ***** who owns them.

D

Deleted member 4184

Their owner thought he was a billionaire, when really he's 2 bob short of 3 bob.

Feel bad for their fans.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i think owner pulled the plug on his investment. all the ringers left (O'Hara et al) and they are finding their natural position

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i think owner pulled the plug on his investment. all the ringers left (O'Hara et al) and they are finding their natural position

Oh right did the guy who was bank rolling them walk away?

He's probably eyeing up Bolton now :cool:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh who cares, the owner tried to be the Billy Big *******s and then ran out of cash - again

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they're 8th in their division... hardly falling like a stone but maybe they've peaked to their level

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember Billy and Icky? The series 'One Summer' back in the 80s. Two Liverpudlian schoolboy troublemakers. Brilliant series.

But couldn't care a toss about Billericay.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why aren't we asking the real questions?

Like, how are Bantock Bullets doing these days? Are Penn Colts still going strong in the Stourbridge League?

S

shenfieldwolf

Their ground is two minutes walk from my house and I can hear the wails of despair from my garden.

The whole thing is a soap opera, eccentric owner currently recuperating abroad, lots of squad changes and money drying up. It may not be pretty in the end, but I hope the club keeps going I've spent a fair few Saturdays there and the passion of non league football makes up for the lack of quality in my view

That, plus the chance to see what became of Hollywood o'hara, leaving Foley and various other ex wolves players over the last couple of years!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s what happens when parasites take too much from their host. The parasites move on and the host usually dies.

S

ShropshireLad

It’s what happens when parasites take too much from their host. The parasites move on and the host usually dies.
I've eaten too much roast dinner tonight...and have drunk too much. I feel bloated and uncomfortable. It's time for bed and I suspect there will be consequences. :oops:

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've spent a fair few Saturdays there and the passion of non league football makes up for the lack of quality in my view

Non League Football is awesome I think, even though clubs in the conference are getting rather big for their shoes these days. Its just like the 5th division of the FL and not so cheap to get along to games

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh right did the guy who was bank rolling them walk away?

He's probably eyeing up Bolton now :cool:

yeh Glenn Tamplin, believe hes sustaining the club day to day but they have a chairman in now who has talked about going back to being self sustaining. think GT got sick of the people trolling him etc after they'd lose although he used to give it out a bit as well.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poetic brilliance ,
"But I got right up between her,
Rum and her Ribena.":p

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Auntie and Uncle used to live in Essex, Felsted to be precise.

That's my contribution to this bizarre thread, and now I'm off to the Etihad via the Northern Quarter. :)

Jarvo

Reaction score
Their ground is two minutes walk from my house and I can hear the wails of despair from my garden.

The whole thing is a soap opera, eccentric owner currently recuperating abroad, lots of squad changes and money drying up. It may not be pretty in the end, but I hope the club keeps going I've spent a fair few Saturdays there and the passion of non league football makes up for the lack of quality in my view

That, plus the chance to see what became of Hollywood o'hara, leaving Foley and various other ex wolves players over the last couple of years!

I felt sorry for Foley when he rocked up there. He got tarred with the same brush as O'Hara and Pennant which was grossly unfair. Foley was unlucky with form, fitness and the fact no one was prepared to pay his wages when we were in League One. The other two wasted their careers and deserved to end up on the scrapheap.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember Billy and Icky? The series 'One Summer' back in the 80s. Two Liverpudlian schoolboy troublemakers. Brilliant series.

But couldn't care a toss about Billericay.
That was classic, I would love to see that again.

Back
Top Bottom