Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-league day

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Living in Kent I decided to take in a non league game as wolves had no fixture.
I went to princes park,Dartford to see the Darts v Bognor in the national south.
The stadium is compact and my pie and pint was very enjoyable.
I enjoyed he game although the difference in class from watching the chump
Is pretty obvious.
Plenty of nice football and 4 well taken goals( 3-1 to the Darts)
I had to smile at half time as both sets of fans changed ends to be behind
The goal that their team was attacking.
I would go again when there is an international break.
Home indoors within 30 minutes, unheard of!!

scotterwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Not so friendly at the Number 9 derby unfortunately (Stourbridge v Halesowen). I was spat at and had coins thrown at me as well as a flare thrown in our direction. I won't be rushing back to Stourbridge as their stewards did nothing to stop it. A trip to Millwall on Boxing Day is more appealing. At least Halesowen scraped a win 2-1.

D

Deleted member 4023

During international breaks, I tend to watch a local team in the north west counties league - Atherton Colls. Good set of lads both on & off the field - standard isn't great (including the referees) but lots of laughs - beats dragging round the shops with the wife & daughter that's for sure :D

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Living in Kent I decided to take in a non league game as wolves had no fixture.
I went to princes park,Dartford to see the Darts v Bognor in the national south.
The stadium is compact and my pie and pint was very enjoyable.
I enjoyed he game although the difference in class from watching the chump
Is pretty obvious.
Plenty of nice football and 4 well taken goals( 3-1 to the Darts)
I had to smile at half time as both sets of fans changed ends to be behind
The goal that their team was attacking.
I would go again when there is an international break.
Home indoors within 30 minutes, unheard of!!

I follow the Kent sides in the National league particularly Dover (I was born in Folkestone), hope they go up this year.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Not so friendly at the Number 9 derby unfortunately (Stourbridge v Halesowen). I was spat at and had coins thrown at me as well as a flare thrown in our direction. I won't be rushing back to Stourbridge as their stewards did nothing to stop it. A trip to Millwall on Boxing Day is more appealing. At least Halesowen scraped a win 2-1.

Stourbridge = Sandwell Town territory for me!

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stourbridge = Sandwell Town territory for me!
Plenty of Wolves in Stourbridge, I'm one!! Plenty of Albion too and Villa, was gonna go to the no9 derby, but gave it a miss in the end.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't watch non league but I watched Walsall vs Shrewsbury.

Entertaining game, pants atmosphere, wouldn't class it as a derby tbh. Shrewsbury made a bit of noise but Walsall were quiet.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was this taken over by hoolies of local clubs? Bit like the FA cup game earlier this year at wulfrunians

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not non league as such, or even football, but I went along to my local ice hockey team Saturday evening and saw an easy home win as Telford Tigers defeated Blackburn Hawks 7.0. It was different, entertaining and would definitely do again.

scotterwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Was this taken over by hoolies of local clubs? Bit like the FA cup game earlier this year at wulfrunians

No just a bunch of 16 year old chavs from Stourbridge. Worse thing they did was have segregation. If the fence hadn't been there don't think they would have been so brave.

Back
Top Bottom