Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Nathan Collins

FINALLY A proper thread, dedicated to a proper potential signing!
  2. D

Tom Leighton - A fellow Wolf gone far too soon.

I'll preface this with saying Mods, if this is in the wrong place or in any way inappropriate, please feel free to move/delete. Some of you who have identified me from Twitter will know that I am a musician who plays in a touring band. Last weekend, we returned from a gig down south to the...
  3. D

Bruno’s 4-4-2 - Fill the gaps!

I think Bruno will bring his 4-4-2 from Benfica’s title winning season to Wolves, in which case you could argue that in the first 11, these will be the positions that need work. In this scenario I assuming that despite the reassurances from Matt Wild, he ends up falling on his sword and Neves...
  4. D

Adama is getting a new deal too!

As per title!
  5. D

New Kit 2020/2021

Something that I haven't seen mentioned yet, we're usually debating new kit by now, so thought I'd start a thread up. Obviously we're yet to see out 19/20, which I presume we'll do in this seasons abomination. Not seen anything to suggest us moving away from Adidas either. Having done a quick...
  6. D

NFL *Runs for cover*

Given that this years international series games have just been announced for Wembley and Spurs Stadium, wondering if any of my fellow Mixers are fans of the NFL? I'm a Bengals fan (largely due to the colour scheme) and only got in to the game about 4 years ago. I also follow the Jaguars as...
  7. D

Saints fans sound positive...

NOT Wolves v Saints - Build Up | SaintsWeb Shows how far we have come tat established teams are now understanding that we are a major threat and not just another promoted team to take points off. Some interesting points made on that thread.
  8. D

Leander Dendoncker

Again, not a huge amount of substance, but a quality player from the little I have seen of him. According to this he has been "badly advised"... Leander Dendoncker has snubbed Wolves & Crystal Palace | Get French Football News
  9. D

Bastos (Lazio CB)

Linked today in Italy. 15m Euros. I know nothing about him. No real substance, just a mention. Anyone know owt? Il Messaggero | Sirene inglesi per Bastos, Felipe piace anche in Spagna e Francia – LazioPress.it
  10. D

Wallace...

Only a HITC Link but still... Report: Wolves to compete with Sporting Lisbon for Lazio's Wallace
  11. D

Bernd Leno

Nothig really of any note, no quotes or anything, but mentioned in the below article. Interested in the Leverkusen keeper apparently. I know little about the Bundesliga. Anyone? Medien: Geht Leno zu Wolverhampton?
  12. D

Help a Fellow Wolf out?

Hi Folks First time posting on this side of the forum, so apologies if this isn't appropriate/appreciated. My name is Dan. Long time Forum member, but not particularly regular poster. If any of you on here know me from Twitter (Wolfinderby) then you may know I am in a Rock band (These Wicked...
  13. D

Iuri Medeiros

22 Years Old. Midfielder from Sporting. https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=199560 No idea how reliable they are as a source, but seems to be a creative midfielder. Had a decent season at a revived Boavista last season.. Article Translation: "Without permanence totally certain in the squad...
  14. D

Is our new away shirt Sky Blue...?

And coming tomorrow? https://www.facebook.com/SilverbugUK/posts/957337080964328:0
  15. D

Gary Rowett

Expected to be confirmed as new Blouse boss tomorrow morning according to Pat Murphy on Twitter. Big first game in charge and a huge challenge to step up 2 divisions. Worked wonders at Burton though. They play good stuff at the top of League 2. Thoughts?
  16. D

Senior Support For Youngsters

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't seen anything yet. Whilst Jack Price has been superb in this run of games, and is without doubt our find of the season in terms of our young guns coming through, today I thought his distribution was at times a little short of his...
  17. D

Crawley travel coaches

Sorry to put a downer on tonight guys, but this needs addressing by the club. Tonight, the Crawley fans have returned to their coaches to find windows smashed in again, eye witness say were in Wolves gear. I thought we'd moved on from this. Lowlife scum, stay away from our football...
  18. D

Stephen Hunt

Looks like the wee Irishman has played his last game in a Gold shirt. Tim Nash on twitter, reporting from Ståle's Pre Match Presser, says Hunt has a hip injury and needs an op so will be out long term. Will never forget THAT goal, but what a poor piece of business he's turned out to be!:dong:
  19. D

Feisty one he is!

Now Stale has joined us for the next season, and he seems to be a bit of a character, who, of the managers he will probably encounter next season, can you see him having a bit of a tiff with? Little bit of fun, and given his encounter with Pep Guardiola, a likely possibility too! :D If West...
  20. D

Season Tickets...Sold out?

Hey Up guys. Finally, I am in a position to be able to afford a season ticket again after 6 years away at uni/getting myself a job and sorted. I visit the ticket site today for it to say sold out... Did I miss a press release stating this? Or is my luck really just out for this year?:mad...
Back
Top Bottom