Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Feisty one he is!

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now Stale has joined us for the next season, and he seems to be a bit of a character, who, of the managers he will probably encounter next season, can you see him having a bit of a tiff with?

Little bit of fun, and given his encounter with Pep Guardiola, a likely possibility too! :D

If West Ham Stay down I can see him not getting along too well with Big Sam and his style of football!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh stale sobakken
Not gordan strachan
He's bold as $$$$
Our Viking mans Norwegian he's the leader of our pack
He fell in love with wanderers when he saw the gold and black
Oh stale sobakken !!!
To balotelli tune or paok or Liverpool campione !!

E

EdwardLoxdale

Warnock should be entertaining! Also malky Mackay looks quite passionate.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love to see him meet Mackay. Also, you seen the size of Watford's boss Sean Dyche?

B

Bankswolf II

Hope Mark Hughes gets a good talking too if cack park rangers go down

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43blaseDtS0"]Solbakken FC Köln coach angry at journalists (INTERVIEW) - YouTube[/nomedia]

:D

10 seconds in.

H

Hatch End

Hmm.......well it's certainly going to be a big change from watching Clippo the Sad Faced Clown on Match of the Day!

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he thinks the German media are bad he's in for quite a shock when that Sky fella interviews him after a loss.

Geoff Shreeves: "Good evening Ståle, just to make sure you understand, you LOST today...As in Wolves scored LESS than their opponents did...You DID NOT win the game Ståle...How do you fee right right now?"

Ståle: :boxing:

Geoff Shreeves: "Thanks for that Ståle...Can I have the tooth back thats wedged in between your knuckles please?"

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBYhztDz2Dw&feature=related"]Stale Solbakken rastet aus High Quality - YouTube[/nomedia]
Just cannot wait for him to run towards the Southbank !!!!

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Geoff Shreeves: "Good evening Ståle, just to make sure you understand, you LOST today...As in Wolves scored LESS than their opponents did...You DID NOT win the game Ståle...How do you fee right right now?"

Geoff Shreeves: "Thanks for that Ståle...Can I have the tooth back thats wedged in between your knuckles please?"

On a side note, how the hell do you that 'A' with the circle on top??

L

liquidatorwolf

On a side note, how the hell do you that 'A' with the circle on top??

I seem to have the chåracter on my phone for some reåson. If not just copy and paste that do have Ståle spelt that way.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
steve kean

Last edited by a moderator:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Geoff Shreeves... 'So Ståle, great win for Wolves on your first match in charge of them... tell me, what was it like being dead?'

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's going to get a heart a-$$$$ing-tack if he keeps on like that.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ing hell, watch this!! Can't wait for the headline 'Roger Johnson KO'd by Stale'

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpEKWgAqKh4&feature=related"]Ståle Solbakken klikker i Ham Kam garderoben - YouTube[/nomedia]

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feisty one he is.

Can I just ask if it's only me that, when reading the title of this thread, (above) automatically reads it in a Yoda from star wars voice?

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To put you all at rest...Yoda was how it was intended to be read :D

Back
Top Bottom