Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crawley travel coaches

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to put a downer on tonight guys, but this needs addressing by the club.

Tonight, the Crawley fans have returned to their coaches to find windows smashed in again, eye witness say were in Wolves gear.

I thought we'd moved on from this.

Lowlife scum, stay away from our football club :mad:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
If that's true, then it's awful news. Puts a real downer on what was one of the biggest games in their history.

Apologies on behalf of all decent Wolves fans. A lot of us were really impressed with the way they played tonight.

A

andyc225

Not again... Why do we attract these idiots? Can't they go down the Hawthorns instead?

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WTF, not as if Crawley brings loads...
Possible 'fans' who left in a rage at 1-1..
About time camera's were inserted where the coaches park and can be monitored.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen this on Twitter.

Hopefully it wasn't Wolves fans but if it was, it's nothing short of a disgrace.

Apologies to all Crawley fans that travelled up tonight.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly Smokey, we need to get rid of this element from our club. It does us a real disservice. Sorry Crawley.

S

Staten Island Wolf

depressing news. Sorry to all the Crawley fans. You and your team are a credit to the football league. Meagre resources but lots of heart.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is from a Crawley fan on twitter I've had some chats with this past week. Extends his regards to a very homely ground with fantastic support at Molineux.

It needs knocking out of our club pronto. It's thoroughly embarrassing. It's even worse on a big night for CTFC fans, especially after their team put on a performance of immense quality.

J

johnybig32

After watching them tonight, Crawley have become my second team. Loved their effort and style.

Can't believe what some prats do.

W

WasStefan

People dispise clubs like City yet say Crawley are their second club. Blimey.

With regards to the coaches being bricked - and if it did happen then it's a disgrace.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true disgusting.

Embarrassment to the club

Lock em up for years

These people dont normally attend the game, or really 'support' Wolves. They hang outside the ground and thinks its Hard to do this

SCUM

PS crawley were great tonight., total respect to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got picked up from Falkland St and saw nothing......

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the club have just confirmed it on twitter as have the Crawley Travel twitter.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true disgusting.

Embarrassment to the club

Lock em up for years

These people dont normally attend the game, or really 'support' Wolves. They hang outside the ground and thinks its Hard to do this

SCUM

PS crawley were great tonight., total respect to them.

Lock them up for years for bricking a window. Wow.

Or just community service, hours of it. And spending time locking up real criminals instead and finding murderers

K

kapitiwolf

This in spades also why are not security guards on duty when the coaches arrive and stay until they have safely left the car park.If they catch the $$$$$$$ and they have Wolves colours they should ban them for life from our club ,total scumbags.
Apologies to all Crawley Town football fans.:mad:

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lock them up for years for bricking a window. Wow.

Or just community service, hours of it. And spending time locking up real criminals instead and finding murderers

JW, the idiots that did this are real criminals. Away coaches clearly need to be protected in future. CCTV would help a lot.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This in spades also why are not security guards on duty when the coaches arrive and stay until they have safely left the car park.If they catch the $$$$$$$ and they have Wolves colours they should ban them for life from our club ,total scumbags.
Apologies to all Crawley Town football fans.:mad:

What you mean like the two Police Officers that were stood next to Kwik Fit?

M

Molineux_Mario

Big spenders buying there way out of non league

Exactly. Without wanting to deviate this thread away from our moronic element, Crawley have spent a relative fortune to get were they are now. Good old Steve "brown envelope" Evans.

Clubs like Yeovil and Walsall deserve the real praise. Decent football on a shoestring.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone else on twitter has just said that their coaches were fine when they got into their car at Falkland St after the match had ended......

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I raised the subject of moronic Wolves fans on the Bristol verdict thread. They were arguing and fighting each other at the back of the stand on Saturday. It was pretty scary and god knows what the Bristol police thought of us Wolves fans and the Club?
I know many clubs have neanderthals who follow them but when I saw that lot on Saturday I realised we have more than our fair share.
They don't come to watch the football, I'm not even sure if they genuinely support the club, they just come for a day out from their $$$$ing depressing lives, get $$$$ed up and because they couldn't get at the Bristol fans they fought each other.
I hope the coach story is exaggerated but many, many apologies to any Crawley fans who may venture on here. We are truly a better club than that.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scumbags. Hope they have the book thrown at them.

B

Bankswolf II

Mate of mine is a massive Crawley fan and the look on his face looking at our north bank was quite humbling, they have worked so hard to get to league 1 and they genuinely saw this game as one of the biggest of the year

Hence why they reacted as they did when they scored a last minute equaliser. I guess our fans can't take it and I hope they all get lifetime bans and paraded around Crawley naked so people can throw not violent objects at them, lowlife scum ruining what was a good game against a great team

A

andyc225

I raised the subject of moronic Wolves fans on the Bristol verdict thread. They were arguing and fighting each other at the back of the stand on Saturday. It was pretty scary and god knows what the Bristol police thought of us Wolves fans and the Club?
I know many clubs have neanderthals who follow them but when I saw that lot on Saturday I realised we have more than our fair share.
They don't come to watch the football, I'm not even sure if they genuinely support the club, they just come for a day out from their $$$$ing depressing lives, get $$$$ed up and because they couldn't get at the Bristol fans they fought each other.
I hope the coach story is exaggerated but many, many apologies to any Crawley fans who may venture on here. We are truly a better club than that.

Wolves would be a fantastic club to support if we could offload a few of the fans. Can we put them on the transfer list? :D

R

Redditch Wolves

What happened pal? Was that after we scored the winner? Turned around and saw the Police carting folk away

K

kapitiwolf

Happy the $$$$$$$$ got nicked,now a life time ban of football matches and name and shame them Express and Star.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really shocked and embarrassed to read about this.

I cant get my head around the thought of anybody who loves this club and is proud to be a Wolves supporter ever doing this sort of thing.

If anyone knows the identity of any of the morons who did this then please do the right thing and contact the police. They should be named, shamed and banned.

Any Crawley supporter who reads this should know that the vast majority of Wolves supporters would never condone this sort of moronic behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom