Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Iuri Medeiros

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
22 Years Old. Midfielder from Sporting.

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=199560

No idea how reliable they are as a source, but seems to be a creative midfielder. Had a decent season at a revived Boavista last season..

Article Translation:

"Without permanence totally certain in the squad 2017/18 of the Sporting, Iuri Medeiros was this Wednesday associated with the interest of Wolverhampton, of the English Championship.

According to the English press, the team now coached by Nuno Espírito Santo can advance to hire the extreme that was loaned to Boavista last season, where he played 30 games and scored eight goals.

For the natural player of the Azores, Sporting will want nine million euros."

Looks a bit like a Teixeira kind of player?

MysteriousWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ivan & Helder have recently started following him on Instagram! maybe nothing, but we can hope! guy looks a real talent.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a young winger, with a very decent goalscoring record over the past couple of years (almost 1 in 3). Sounds like a good player. Obviously I have no idea whether there is any substance to this rumour or not. At the very least I'm improving my football knowledge reading up on all these random players.

Edit: He can also play left wing and attacking midfield. I do like the sound of him I must say.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But could he find Burton in the rain? on a Tuesday? ;)

Looks an interesting one and the rumors are starting in the more forward areas so great to see

D

Deleted member 5242

Yes Yes Yes a Midfielder....

Checks the t'interner........Winger :rolleyes:

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit I do really like the sound of this. I'm still of the mind that we need 2 midfielders personally, one would be creative/attacking (which Madeiros sounds like he could fit the bill perfectly)? For the other I'd like someone more defensive with a real physical presence. Someone who can win the ball, get our attacking players into the game and prevent us from getting outmuscled when the likes of Cardiff City are trying to kick lumps out of us.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some plank on facebook reckons we have agreed a 9million euro deal

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Did this guy play for the u-21s just?

I think he did, and all their players looked good in an attacking sense but if it's the guy I'm thinking of he was certainly more of a winger.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a winger. He's the player i keep going on about to replace Costa

K

Kiddywolves

I think he did, and all their players looked good in an attacking sense but if it's the guy I'm thinking of he was certainly more of a winger.
I don't see how it Maters really?

If he plays CAM, cav will play left wing. If he plays left wing, cav will most likely play CAM. It will be good having the 3 being able to interchange positions, defenders won't know how to mark them.

A top striker and a quality holding midfielder with an eye for a pass will still be needed

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He is a Portugese U-21 international yes.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Gibbs White and Bright are going to get shafted

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Gibbs White and Bright are going to get shafted

That's the way of the world of football I'm afraid.

They will both probably go out on loan have a few decent spells and end up being sold once we get to the Prem.

I can see Tammy Abrahams getting ignored at Chelsea and it's another prime example why our National team struggles so badly.

Back
Top Bottom