Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. thisisgil

João Moutinho.

Shall we give Bully a match next week then? You know, he was a great servant for us for over a decade. Wouldn't' want to appear disrespectful by not giving him a match.
  2. thisisgil

Only the Brave

It's a possibility, but when you consider that last season a large proportion of posters wanted to keep Nuno at all costs even if he went on to relegate the team, if it does happen, I imagine those sanguine posters will continue to be ambivalent to the prospects of a cold night in Peterborough.
  3. thisisgil

Celtic Vigo Home

...absolutely gutted by this result, despite the performance (wanted to chat about it in real time, but couldn't as the Mods have lepered me. Unfortunately all of my chat is unlikely to be in real-Time for the forseeable. Considering the number of changes that have been made to the playing and...
  4. thisisgil

Well done Steve Parish and Crystal Palace.

So like Palace, we also employed the elderly and slow to launch our kit.
  5. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

If you break it down to the nuts and bolts though, Chelsea are also a player trading platform. A player trading platform with a Champions League trophy.
  6. thisisgil

Have a bit of faith and trust in Jeff Shi and FOSUN

Totally understand the sentiment there and I'm inclined to agree to some extent, but consider this: We had an owner who was born within a mile of the ground and loved the club nearly as much as his firstborn. I'll always appreciate him but despite giving me some of my favourite memories as a...
  7. thisisgil

Points Prediction- first 5 games

I think we will have 7 points.
  8. thisisgil

Bruno Lage

I cannot wait for those interviews! Exciting!
  9. thisisgil

Season Tickets

Yeah, really. You might not want to pay it and I'm sure many on the waiting list would baulk at that price also, but I honestly believe that the club could find enough punters on the season ticket waiting list who would go for it. That doesn't mean it would represent good value, it just means...
  10. thisisgil

Season Tickets

Don't ignore the fact that a lot of people on the season ticket waiting list purchased a membership just to be eligible for the list. In effect, you have people paying £35 a year just to be on a waiting list with no guarantee of anything. If the Brunolution produces an average gpg of 2.2 and...
  11. thisisgil

Stoke Away

I'm waiting for the official Castore 'You've let us down again' in Chinese leisurewear. :cool:
  12. thisisgil

Season Tickets

No. But I also think that there are enough fans on the waiting list who would be happy to pay £1500 a season to sit in the Steve Bull.
  13. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

Look, I know nothing. I'm just an idiot speculating on a message board. But I do think that the develop-youngsters-for-a-profit model could be a really viable one, particularly if you have a stake in the world's foremost soccer agency. We just need to reach stability from a cashflow perspective...
  14. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

I think the idea is that we eventually break that cycle. I'm fairly certain that's what Fosun are moving towards and step 1 in that process is to at least make the club self sufficient. The way they decided to do that is by front loading the player purchases and funding those out of profit on a...
  15. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

Exactly. I'm bemused at the shock that the extremely successful native Chinese businessman, who is the chairman of the sports group of a multi billion dollar international conglomerate did not buy Wolves because it's the club of his boyhood dreams and instead sees it as an investment.
  16. thisisgil

It's preseason, don't panic just yet

Realistically speaking, if we can bed in a new manager and new playing staff, play a more attractive style of football whilst making a net profit on our transfer activities and achieve 45 points with a goal difference of -15, that would be progression.
  17. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

So why didn't you apply for it when it was vacant?
  18. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

It's probably incompetence on Jeff's part that he hired Vinny over you, then. Stupid Fosun!
  19. thisisgil

Vinny Clarke OUT

Just think. All of those £20s for superfan-without-a-season-ticket tier going straight into the pockets of Semedo. IT. MAKES. ME. SO. ANGRY.
  20. thisisgil

Season Tickets

Well, if you will follow @tory_wolves what do you expect? Or are you using "Tory" as lazy shorthand for anybody who has more money than you?
Back
Top Bottom