Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Could a team take PGMOL to court?

Given the obvious failings of PGMOL and VAR could the PGMOL be on the receiving end of a Premier league club action against then. You have to bear in mind a relegation is worth millions. What do mixers think? Should we start a petition to ask for it to happen?
  2. M

New thought on VAR

If the referee needs help by VAR, wouldn't it be more sensible for the blowing of the whistle to indicate a request for advice rather than a confirmation of a decision ? Perhaps they could raise their arm when asking for advice. I'm fairly sure that if the above were a rule before the game...
  3. M

Nathan Fraser

Hello all mixers, When I read reports like this: Nathan Fraser names the two Wolves stars that are really helping him in training I can’t help wondering if we've turned a corner. Compare the way we've treated Nathan to the way we've treated those who came before. To name just 2, Morgan Gibbs...
  4. M

Can someone explain this and the transfer window?

Hello All, I'm always a little confused by the intricacies of transfer window rules, but am even more confused by the announcement of our signing Tawanda Chirewa a 19 year old from Ipswich Town link here: Wolves snap up midfielder Tawanda Chirewa from Ipswich Town How is that even possible now...
  5. M

Where's the rescinded yellow card for Gary O'Neil?

He's received an apology so where's the rescinded yellow card?
  6. M

Semedo

Semedo to Roma bubbling along https://romapress.net/__trashed-14/ If true: How much do you think we'll get? Who to replace him?
  7. M

Several of our on loan players in with a chance this season

Given what from the many, many media rumours might be a true assessment of the situation. We are looking at spending just 8-15m on each signing this summer. That's well in the realms of some of our on loan players market value. So who out of our on loan players would you like to see given a...
  8. M

Wolves disciplinary issues..

This report highlights a Wolves disciplinary issue. Premier disciplinary records compared
  9. M

Inflated prices from Barca to us?

Trincao wasn't taken on permanently by us. Can anyone remember how much it would have cost us? He went for just €7m to sporting https://sportwitness.co.uk/i-feel-good-player-happy-consistency-wasnt-given-wolves/
  10. M

Trincao treble

I'm happy for Trincao who scored a hat trick for Sporting. It leaves us with the perennial conundrum question. Would he have come good for us, or is it that he is now playing in a league that his talents match?
  11. M

Barca's troubles might not all be financial

Interesting report from Spain: https://www.football365.com/news/barcelona-corruption-bombshell-e1-4m-payment-la-liga-referee-comes-light
  12. M

Is who is your agent is, worth more than who you are as a player?

Just giving voice to a nagging thought in my head. What are your views?
  13. M

Options for Right side of the team?

Something very noticeable is that our opponents attacks are more succesful when attacking down our right side. They get more opportunities challenging Jonny of Semedo than they do down our left side. Yesterday's goal for Brentford was again from an attack down our right side. All of our...
  14. M

TV Commentary team mentioning poor transfers team performance.

A friend of mine watching the match on Optus Sky said that the TV commentary team were placing all Wolves problems down to the poor transfers team policy. Comments like: When you leave it late in the transfer window you don't get the pick of the best available (paraphrasing there, I'm told they...
  15. M

£24m loss on an existing first eam player

https://www.footballfancast.com/wolves-news/wolves-nelson-semedo-bruno-lage-wwfc-molineux-premier-league-news Whose in a agreement and who disagrees?
Back
Top Bottom