Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Ian Burchnall

Think @Cornwall Wolf opinion is a good barometer on the appointment as they have experience in the coaching circle Whenever they have the time and energy to post P.s hope your treatment is going well
  2. J

Ian Burchnall

What’s your verdict @Cornwall Wolf?
  3. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Wolfsburg interested in Wolves' Hwang Wolfsburg are interested in talking to Wolves about a deal for forward Hee-Chan Hwang. The South Korea international came on as a substitute during Saturday’s 4-1 defeat at home to Brighton and scored their first Premier League goal of the season. The...
  4. J

Nahbjust leave it until in and get him on a precontract he has less than a year left
  5. J

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Agent talk
  6. J

Most likely his agent, who has already plainly said to a wolves fan site he's trying to move fabio on and I'm sure his dad needs another payout for something. Fabio just needs to be given a starting spot with Cunha, keep him happy get the team scoring
  7. J

Yes and will likely have a break since he didn't have a break this summer
  8. J

Rumours from the pub

Dier only has one year left on his deal insure how loan would work
  9. J

February 25 – October 21 (regular season) October 25 – December 9 (playoffs)
  10. J

He will be able to be registered in the January Window After the end of the mls season October followed by playoffs and most likely a break for him February 25 – October 21 (regular season) October 25 – December 9 (playoffs)
  11. J

Banza on the bench this evening Started for Levante - 82 mins gone
  12. J

Their season finishes October November, we extended his loan there The earliest he could be registered is Jan 1st
  13. J

Who knows anymore what's going on
  14. J

Wouldn to wait until Jan to register him
  15. J

Hopwfulmy It's because ait nouri is deemed a winger option rather than a sale I understand he might want to go back to France etc. I haven't seen his parents in a while tbh (cousins neighbours)
  16. J

Potter commanded a 10million of plus salary at Chelsea He's also had lots of resources to work with. Don't think he would fancy coming here tbh
  17. J

The backroom staff

Bit one-sided that inwinder what the context is and if there is a full video out there not just a clip
  18. J

Because chinas economy is as a whole and they are debt ladened with increasing interest rates. I bet there is money one minute and it's gone the next
  19. J

The backroom staff

So Viera wanted to softly talk to the players, while Derry gave it to them on gutless performances
  20. J

That's a very good point if we can only post a 15mil loss this year due to them not covering the losses then it's a bit bleak as I bet they won't meet commercial targets etc with some people abstaining
Back
Top Bottom