Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost all hope in the forum! Lost two games (Man Utd and Brighton) and now we’re the worst team in the league, guaranteed relegation, GON is a fraud (was brilliant Monday night) etc etc etc.
One performance better than expected, one worse than expected, but overall the outcome - as expected.

Seems like a perfect recipe for a meltdown to me.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Lost all hope in the forum! Lost two games (Man Utd and Brighton) and now we’re the worst team in the league, guaranteed relegation, GON is a fraud (was brilliant Monday night) etc etc etc.
I know mate…I come on here over and over every day hoping for something positive, a scrap of hope to spring up and it’s just constant negative at the moment…not just the forum but the club as a whole though. Got to take 39 shots in two games as a positive and go again but what worries me is how the players downed tools during that ten minutes yet against United they ran through walls for us…something happened in that dressing room at half time which doesn’t bode well. Everton very poor but will be well up for it next week being bottom two…let’s hope our players are too!!

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
I know mate…I come on here over and over every day hoping for something positive, a scrap of hope to spring up and it’s just constant negative at the moment…not just the forum but the club as a whole though. Got to take 39 shots in two games as a positive and go again but what worries me is how the players downed tools during that ten minutes yet against United they ran through walls for us…something happened in that dressing room at half time which doesn’t bode well. Everton very poor but will be well up for it next week being bottom two…let’s hope our players are too!!
Bang on mate.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am hoping we are all overreacting.. but as someone said, the players will decide fairly quickly if they will play for a coach or not.

I didn’t like some of the petulance on show in the second half.. not a great sign.

As you say though, warriors for the whole 99 mins at Old Trafford

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
I am hoping we are all overreacting.. but as someone said, the players will decide fairly quickly if they will play for a coach or not.

I didn’t like some of the petulance on show in the second half.. not a great sign.

As you say though, warriors for the whole 99 mins at Old Trafford
Which is what makes that second half so strange…yes Brighton are an amazing side but the way the players just plodded onto the pitch heads down was very worrying. Surely he can’t have lost the dressing room already…would love to know what happened in there but maybe if it came out in the press it could have an even more negative effect….Until the distractions off the pitch settle down and sort themselves out though I’m worried the team are gonna be dragged down with it. Can’t stop thinking how much we are potentially mirroring Leicester last season who let’s face it should not have gone down with their squad. The whole club needs a massive injection of positivity somehow!…desperately!!

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sky Sports Transfer centre thing

Wolfsburg interested in Wolves' Hwang​

Wolfsburg are interested in talking to Wolves about a deal for forward Hee-Chan Hwang.
The South Korea international came on as a substitute during Saturday’s 4-1 defeat at home to Brighton and scored their first Premier League goal of the season.
The 27-year-old has experience in Germany after a season on loan with Hamburg and a spell with RB Leipzig before his move to Molineux.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He and Podence are the only players we have who know where the net is currently
They’re both good examples of players who know what they want to do when they get the ball.. it doesn’t come off consistently, which creates frustration, but at least they know which direction to head in to create an angle they can score from.

The rest all look like they lose their minds as soon as they get in a good position.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I shouldn't be surprised or amused but weren't a lot of Mixers saying "sell Hwang, I'll drive him there myself" when linked to Leeds et al and we shouldn't touch Adams with a barge pole - non-scoring forward etc.

Now possibility of Hwang being sold and Adams going elsewhere and we're mad to sell/not buy.

Hey ho.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I shouldn't be surprised or amused but weren't a lot of Mixers saying "sell Hwang, I'll drive him there myself" when linked to Leeds et al and we shouldn't touch Adams with a barge pole - non-scoring forward etc.

Now possibility of Hwang being sold and Adams going elsewhere and we're mad to sell/not buy.

Hey ho.
PS - Cresswell back in WHU squad today so I can't believe we didn't pay the extra £1m+ to get him....:)

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hey ho.
And that , my friend, is the Mix in a nut shell.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hey ho.

Probably because Hwang looked good when he came on at Old Trafford and looked good when he came on yesterday. He can score goals as well. He has improved in my opinion.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is pretty ambitious from Burnley. Think he'll end up at Paris but fairplay for trying. Ridiculously good player..

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hey ho.
I think most wanted to sell Hwang at a time when he was yet to show any sign of PL ability and also there was a clear expectation that we'd upgrade.
Now he's improved and also we are aren't signing anyone so would be stupid to sell.
As for Adams, I don't get that either.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang is the only player we have who can semi reliably put the ball in the net. So we will probably sell him.
Che Adams would not solve all our issues.

We still can’t defend and look weak in midfield no protection for the defence. Forwards can’t score

Go a goal down heads drop we just can’t chase a game very well at all

We need some players with Toti style fight and determination

Hwang & Silva should be given ago as strikers / Cunha

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think most wanted to sell Hwang at a time when he was yet to show any sign of PL ability and also there was a clear expectation that we'd upgrade.
Now he's improved and also we are aren't signing anyone so would be stupid to sell.
As for Adams, I don't get that either.
most didn’t. the normal vocal few on here isn’t most. those who have a modicum of patience understands it takes a while sometimes to settle.

the irony on here now though. brilliant.

forgive me for the tone of the post, but it’s a little tiresome on here currently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom