Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score

Error 520​

Ray ID: 7314baca0e9176a7 • 2022-07-27 10:35:40 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error​

You

Browser​

Working

London

Cloudflare​

Working

www.molineuxmix.co.uk

Host​

Error

What happened?​

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?​

If you are a visitor of this website:​

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:​

There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.
Hopefully this will be resolved in the next 24 hours and the sucuri issues

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Had the same issue. Couldn't access the site on Chrome through Android, but worked on DuckDuckGo browser.

View attachment 29064
Yeah we're trying to sort the earlier issue, I am having to reply via an incognito tab so my guess is to clear your cache if anyone experiencing problems has read this

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
have you all cleared your caches?
if not do it again and see if it works, i had to clear mine twice and it is now working without error

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clear your cache?! Too technical for me. Besides, the error message says the problem is with the molmix server, not with my cache.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Three vertical dots on the mix home page on android. Press that and open it. Go to history then clear all history and data . Jobs a good un.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
All over the place last night and first thing for me, with the error above popping up seemingly randomly, but seems to be running smoothly now (android), didn't get as far as cache clearing etc!

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just managed to get back after getting Error messages on all browsers. Had to clear cookies/cashed data twice and change password. Not straightforward. Paths in settings seem different for each device and clearing on one does not clear on all apparently! Lost a load of other site accesses as a result of messing around clearing stuff from cashe.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Three vertical dots on the mix home page on android. Press that and open it. Go to history then clear all history and data . Jobs a good un.
Trying to do this on works PC as can't gt on on phone, u don't have 3 dots? I'm really thick aren't I :)

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to do this on works PC as can't gt on on phone, u don't have 3 dots? I'm really thick aren't I :)
The problem is that you need to be able to get to the Mix homepage to do the three dots thing. If you can't you will need to go into your phone/tablet settings and find the Mix cookies - or just risk deleting all cookies and browser history.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
The problem is that you need to be able to get to the Mix homepage to do the three dots thing. If you can't you will need to go into your phone/tablet settings and find the Mix cookies - or just risk deleting all cookies and browser history.
see above

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to change my password when I logged on again after clearing cashe. New one works on this tablet, but when I try to login on another device it is saying the PW is incorrect. Any ideas? Surely I don't need to set a different one for each device!

Gromit

Reaction score
Bod - I've had the error message all day on Android, but have just re-tried on Android and laptop (Chrome) and both were fine. I've not cleared anything.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Had to change my password when I logged on again after clearing cashe. New one works on this tablet, but when I try to login on another device it is saying the PW is incorrect. Any ideas? Surely I don't need to set a different one for each device!
hi you only need one password, but you do need to clear the cache on each device. Contrary to above this isn't done by clearing your history, that is a different thing. On different devices this will be found in the privacy settings and be called something like data settings (it may differ from system to system) and may have to be done twice.
Once that data which is things like data cookies is clear then the site should work fine. If anything is cached further upstream ie a sever or similar then time will be the only fix.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Having thought I was OK it went back later. I've tried clearing the cache but not helped. Ticking along incognito for the moment. Good luck sorting, hopefully fully operational in time for our marquee striker signing.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having thought I was OK it went back later. I've tried clearing the cache but not helped. Ticking along incognito for the moment. Good luck sorting, hopefully fully operational in time for our marquee striker signing.
It's a ****ing mess. I deleted all cookies and temp files earlier today and got the mix back on my lap top, only to discover I'd deleted loads of key files and sign ins that completely nixed my main email spent most of the day putting it all back together...and now I STILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE MIX ON MY LAP TOP. PLEASE SORT IT MODS! We are not the technical experts, YOU ARE!! Help!

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aha! Glad it's not just me, had to wait til I got home to try on my laptop (which logs on fine, it's mobile that's the problem, though both are chrome). I've made the "clear cache and delete cookies" mistake before and lost access to numerous sites, so won't be doing that; I'll just wait to see if it sorts itself, because clearing my history did nothing by itself.

It's not like Wolves are ****ing doing anything to read about anyway.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
The only way I can get on the mix on my phone is to go onto FB site n click on http/mm link there and it connects fine !

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hi you only need one password, but you do need to clear the cache on each device. Contrary to above this isn't done by clearing your history, that is a different thing. On different devices this will be found in the privacy settings and be called something like data settings (it may differ from system to system) and may have to be done twice.
Once that data which is things like data cookies is clear then the site should work fine. If anything is cached further upstream ie a sever or similar then time will be the only fix.
Had to reset my password, yet again! This is getting very silly. Would have probably been better ignoring the clear cashed data instructions. The problem is clearly with the Mix end of things. Hope you can sort it. Many people are just not going to bother with all this.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have finally managed to get back on only after clearing my entire history, caches and cookies etc. All in all a pain in the arsenal. I do so love it when tech ****es me around...

So...
Have we signed anyone yet!? ;)

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Had to reset my password, yet again! This is getting very silly. Would have probably been better ignoring the clear cashed data instructions. The problem is clearly with the Mix end of things. Hope you can sort it. Many people are just not going to bother with all this.
As I keep saying you don't need to reset your password, nor do you need to clear the history! Just need to clear the cookies/site data which I have shown screen shots how to do further up this thread.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I keep saying you don't need to reset your password, nor do you need to clear the history! Just need to clear the cookies/site data which I have shown screen shots how to do further up this thread.
'As I keep saying' you say -- but many of the people you are saying this to don't understand what they have to do, and even if they do do it they are ending up with a lot of colateral damage they can do without. Why can't you fix the problem which is at your end? I have wasted a couple of hours fixing things which then had to be unfixed because I lost my main email as a result. Molmix simply isn't that important. You will lose members. I can post on my phone ok, but on my state of the art lap top I haven't been able to for 14 hours so far.

Back
Top Bottom