Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Should we sack O Neil?

Think O'Neil is lucky to be our manager and probably shouldn't be. But at the moment the players seem to like him and be in support of him. So we should stick with him while this remains the case. If he's sensible he should play a formation to suit the strengths of the squad. We have better...
  2. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Why did you go to the game??? What positives did you you see?? We have no plan players raising their arms in frustration after 20mins and whatever he said at half time obviously worked wonders as we conceded 3 in 15 minutes...... why don't you .....off!
  3. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I don't want to bd harsh but this is what I'm feeling. By the way I'm a season ticket holder and I left after Brighton scored the 4th..... No point staying in my view. So if I'm Gary O'Neil I know that the majority or the crowd think I'm a numpty and undeserving of a big job like wolves so the...
  4. W

Neves

Barca also announcing full agreement with Messi the other day.... All seems like bs to me. They are bascially broken. They have no money, the coach and the fans don't want him and what are they going to win in the next few years?? Nothing in Europe that's for sure. Doesn't sound like a dream...
  5. W

Team for Villa

Rui Doc Benno Coady Boly Jonny Moutinho Ruben Adama Raul Diogo
  6. W

Spurs verdict thread

Jeffery Shi went to Spain..... A bit lucky today could of been 2 down at HT but come on a great win!! Wolves ay we!!
  7. W

Big Mick back in the game!!!

He was the right man at the time and built us a team out of nothing to be proud of after the emptiness and boredom of Hoddle. It just went on a season or two too long. However this was not entirely his fault. The priority of the owners at the time was just to stay in the premier league whilst...
  8. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I get the impression Fabio doesn't want to come back and play for us anyway. Regardless of whether he's ready or not. Possible attitude problems for me. If that is the case he best stay away. The place was toxic until JL came in and it could easily slip back after a few bad results so we only...
  9. W

Manchester City Verdict

What striker is going to want to sign for us? We never got the ball anywhere near Raul or Cunha today. Didn't give either of them a chance. Also slow passing in and around our box against the best pressing team in the world.... Simply played ourselves into trouble.
  10. W

Gillingham Verdict

Like I say I really hope so but it needs to be so much better in all areas to have any hope whatsoever.
  11. W

Gillingham Verdict

Absolute **** dress it up however you like but we struggled at home against a team bottom of league 4!! Needs to improve massively and quickly be lucky to get anything at Everton and man u will rip us apart anyone who thinks different on that showing is deluded. I hope I'm wrong but wtf was that .
  12. W

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Was there that day. Brilliant goal thought we were going to get promoted..... Worst I've ever felt at the end of that season! Lol
  13. W

Worst ever Wolves player? (probably been done to death before but as I’m a newbie plz forgive me if it has)

Depends on people's different era's I guess but for me the worst are Robert Taylor, Claridge, Roger Johnson or Eggert Jonsson.
  14. W

Is Palace 97 the best atmosphere modern Molineux's experienced?

Yes. Palace game the best for loudest and hostility. The fans in the ground that night couldn't have done anymore. Bolton at home in 95 first leg was loud too especially after Bully scored. Man U in the QF brilliant. Jota's goal.... Also Villa in the champ Nuno's first season it was like...
  15. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Not overly bothered about Palhinha if we're not moving to 4 at the back or if Neves isn't going I don't think we need him personally. Wouldn't need him and Coady. Because he normally plays deeper that would be like 6 having at the back! If Neves does go he would of been a good replacement if we...
  16. W

POLL - Bruno Lage: Stick or Twist

I would get rid. My view is we need a more established coach/manager to build the team again for the next 2 or 3 seasons. I really don't think Bruno is the man for this. I'd rather change now and start a fresh than be in a mess come November. We definitely can't afford to start the first 10...
  17. W

11 August 2020 - our peak

I think the F.A. cup quarter final against Man U was the peak. The season after was when we started playing for one half of the games to save energy.
  18. W

Bruno- stay or out?

I wouldn't trust him with any money. Self generated or new money from fosun. We're getting worse not better. We've had a good defence for most of the season which has masked our poor attack. But now the defence has lost form too we have nothing and Bruno looks out of ideas. The subs today were...
  19. W

Europa conference qualification

Man U lost and look like they're in **** it mode! Could we get ourselves together over the next fortnight and finish the last six games strongly.... Would 10 or 12 points be enough for 7th...Or am I dreaming.
  20. W

Newcastle verdict

It was poor. But plenty of our big players missing.... Neves, Semedo, Raul, Podence, Donc. Plus Ait Nouri and Neto not fit for full match. Put those 6 or 7 is the line up and it's a different story. Not too many options tonight unfortunately. Keep you heads up don't spoil the weekend hopefully...
Back
Top Bottom