Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Fat Bloke

Sue the PGMOL

The **** show that is the PGMOL, are a private business contracted by the Premier League. With each place in the league table worth considerable millions in prize money surely it would be a good call for Wolves to sue them at the end of the season for lost revenue, due to GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Not...
  2. The Fat Bloke

Bruno is not the man.

Slag me and abuse me all you like but Lage is not the man to take us forward. 7 defeats in 12 and most down to really really bad team selections and especially substitutes, just poor. As nice a fella as he seems, so many games have been screaming for changes way earlier and with different...
  3. The Fat Bloke

Season over in March!

Start the abuse but we may as well start planning for next year and play some kids. How worse can they be. No Desiré out there at all and seemingly clueless. Fosun need to step up and invest or we will just be like Spurs.
  4. The Fat Bloke

Why defend a lead!!!

Since we lost the semi to Watford, the tactic of bringing on a defender for a forward or midfielder has never worked. Why does Nuno continue to be negative when we are a goal up? agggghhhh
  5. The Fat Bloke

Would you stay or would you go?

As we are all bored ****less without footy, how about pondering this. With Neves saying he would one day love to go back and play for his boyhood club Porto, as we are obviously all Wolves fans here is the question. You are an established player in the Wolves current squad, if a big team came...
  6. The Fat Bloke

New lyrics needed for the song

Unless this is already in a thread. No longer are we in Barca drinking the lager, so new lyrics needed Follow follow follow Wolves are in Europe we know Following Nuno Drinking the Ouzo Albion ****s are back home. Any others?
  7. The Fat Bloke

Espanyol fans goal dance.

Taken over by the Wolves fans, EVEN WHEN ESPANYOL SCORED. Really fun to watch if a bit mental. Would the southbank boys do it in the league when we score? Don’t bet against it. The Wolverhampton Poznan.
  8. The Fat Bloke

Premier league minutes top 10

Just read a stat about who has played the most minted in the league this season. Wolves have 4 of the top ten and 6 of the top 13 So hopefully this shows how good they are and how good our fitness crew are at keeping them fit, although others will point at a thin squad. Conor Coady (Wolves)...
  9. The Fat Bloke

A dilemma, need advice!!!

So here it is, I am in Valencia, game week, for a meeting. The missus has 2 days off, 26&27 needs to fly back 28th. All booked and she flies into Valencia weds night. Dilemma is, we are driving up and going for a day of “ROMANTIC SIGHTSEEING” around the wonderful city of Barcelona. AT WHAT...
  10. The Fat Bloke

Man U verdict

Ah well. A point anywhere is good. a hard fought point at that. Well done the boys.
  11. The Fat Bloke

Transfer window, good or bad.

From the fans point of view, I think it’s ok. Doesn’t make the squad fantastically stronger but the forward line looks top drawer now, also with Big Boly coming back it will be like a new signing. I hope Nuno is happy with it.
  12. The Fat Bloke

FA Cup. Have Wolves missed a chance.

Gutted even more at how the draw is panning out, those Manc ****s could spawn their way quite far with a lucky draw or 2. Play that game again and we probably win it more than not. Roll on next week.
  13. The Fat Bloke

Yanited verdict

Totally ****ed off tonight. A wasted opportunity or stupid tactics, maybe both. Too many passes in the back line for me, across the pitch 2-3 times til we move it forward. Need a player with creativity, in the Moutinho mould but more attack minded. Totally ****ed off. At least it’s over.
  14. The Fat Bloke

Footy jokes

We all must have a few. A friend of Prince Harry asked why he wanted out of the royal family. Harry said “well my granny killed my mom, my uncle is a nonce, but worst of all my brother is a ****ing Villa fan”
  15. The Fat Bloke

Newcastle Verdict

Shows how we are lacking in so many departments. Try as they may, there needs to be more competition to drive the boys on, too many of them seem void of ideas sometimes. Newcastle are a massive club, and no disrespect, but we should be winning these games.
  16. The Fat Bloke

Danny Drinkwater

Having been sent back to Chelski and unlikely to get a game, maybe a loan to Wolves would be good for us. Surely we must be interested?
  17. The Fat Bloke

No excuse, but was VAR to blame.

First of all, whoever the ***** was who threw the flask, I hope you are ashamed and get banned for life. However, with yet again a **** VAR call going against us (standard), the crowd thinking we were cheated, then the retake to give girly boy another go, maybe just maybe someone has finally...
  18. The Fat Bloke

Winning trophies

Coady on last night saying that the dream and aim is to win trophies. With Liverpool playing a team of kids tonight, I think we have thrown one away this season. I know there are other priorities etc etc but a cup is a cup.
  19. The Fat Bloke

What is the point of linesman?

Further to comments on the VAR thread. If the linesmen are instructed to not flag on any offside that is marginal then, apart from awarding throw ins, what use are they? The Lino yesterday didn’t even give throwins, on numerous occasions, when the ball was clearly out. How many times, and it...
  20. The Fat Bloke

VAR sweepstake.

In which game do you think VAR will make a decision in Wolves favour. I will go for NOT this season. maybe if we get into champions league where they have decent refs and know how to use the system.
Back
Top Bottom