Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VAR sweepstake.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In which game do you think VAR will make a decision in Wolves favour.

I will go for NOT this season.

maybe if we get into champions league where they have decent refs and know how to use the system.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Later in the season, when finishing no higher than 8th is mathematically impossible

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends if the idiots watching at SP take there blindfolds off .

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never and I'd scrap the system already its clear how biased even watching on acdlw motion replay.

Wolves should go nuts about yesterday's decision and get a full explanation as to what was going on....as for motd why didnt they pick up on it we need as a club to.apply more pressure for these farcical decisions going against us.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

maybe if we get into champions league where they have decent refs and know how to use the system.
It’ll be the day that a referee finally goes to look at the screen, at which point he’ll then overrule VAR to ensure a decision doesn’t go in our favour.

S

ShropshireLad

We did get a positive with regard to the Burnley penalty but that just confirmed the ref's decision. As for VAR overturning the ref in our favour I'm not hopeful.

D

Deleted member 4453

Never and I'd scrap the system already its clear how biased even watching on acdlw motion replay.

Wolves should go nuts about yesterday's decision and get a full explanation as to what was going on....as for motd why didnt they pick up on it we need as a club to.apply more pressure for these farcical decisions going against us.

Probably cause we'd end up getting fined just for asking the question :rolleyes: Managers are obligated to do interviews so should be the same for refs or whoever has the final say.

I think as a wider watching fanbase in football either at matches or on TV we deserve to see these explanations as a paying customer now.

It never bothered me as much before because as frustrating as referees were, I understand the amount of pressure they were under.

The ones who make the difference now hide in some Park somewhere delivering a "definitive verdict", so I see no reason why we don't deserve explanations.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure we had an opponent score at Molineux and it was overturned by VAR

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I don't buy the bias argument, do people really think they are biased against Arsenal who got a terrible decision? It's just not very good yet, unless you're at the game in which case it's bloody terrible. I bet most fans think it's biased against their club - (maybe not Leiceter!) it's just what we're like.

Back
Top Bottom