Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle Verdict

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shows how we are lacking in so many departments.

Try as they may, there needs to be more competition to drive the boys on, too many of them seem void of ideas sometimes.

Newcastle are a massive club, and no disrespect, but we should be winning these games.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No win in 4 now concerning with the squad getting more and more depleted.

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor, but no injuries and a point. I guess that's it.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Poor result, average performance but deserved to shade it against a very defensive Newcastle.

Questions do have to be asked as to how we have ended up with a bench like that in a Premier League game.

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have won 3-1 but lack of options clear, another point towards safety I guess

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
Although it wasn't the best of performances, we had the chances to win the game but didn't take them. Bringing on a (admittedly skillful) LWB as our only attacking option highlights the need for reinforcements. No signings will lead to a mid table team as we are simply too light in numbers as has been discussed to death so I have faith they will put it right.

On a different note, I think Neto is improving all the time.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rubbish performance with not one single player playing up to form. Bottom half finish here we come.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shows how we are lacking in so many departments.

Try as they may, there needs to be more competition to drive the boys on, too many of them seem void of ideas sometimes.

Newcastle are a massive club, and no disrespect, but we should be winning these games.
Size of the club is irrelevant. Their team is ****e and we couldn’t beat an injury ravaged version of it.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Verdict: Brutal performance.

Typical Wolves bereft of creativity playing with possession. Donk got a goal but continues to make costly defensive errors. Wolves with the ball can't do anything but go down the wings, and even then it's a prayer cross to a box with no players because everyone sits so deep. Unacceptable to play this badly against clubs so far down the table, this is a consistent issue. No changes until the 85th? Champions league, you're having a laugh.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor result, average performance but deserved to shade it against a very defensive Newcastle.

Questions do have to be asked as to how we have ended up with a bench like that in a Premier League game.

Careful because you know the happy clappers won't like that.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Very well put...I thought the same when the line up was read out. I can understand that we're desperate to avoid overpaying for average players, but that is a ludicrously poor bench for a team with top 6 pretensions.

Deserved a point. Got one.

C

Can't B Arsed Wolf

No-one covered themselves in glory today, so many coasting, inefective. Might need a few additions this window. :rolleyes:

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor. Fully expected, too. We always struggle against these sides that set themselves up to frustrate. We still don’t have a solution for it. The state of that bench, too. Nobody on there to change it!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
With Jota, we would have won that game. He’s a massive miss for us. It’s up to the owners now to try and bring in a couple of reinforcements for Nuno. The number of games was always going to catch up with us. Still think we’ll get a decent mid table finish no problem, whether that’s acceptable to an ambitious manager is another thing.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Careful because you know the happy clappers won't like that.
Sigh. Literally everyone agree we have a small squad, and bodies are needed. People just arent as demanding as others and have faith that the club will deliver.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on people, don't show frustration or annoyance because your favorite club has been playing like ****e for weeks despite knowing what the obvious issues are! Remember, we were in League One *only* six years ago didn't you know? :rolleyes:
Poor you

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Not a good performance but still should have won it. Two good saves by their keeper and a goal line clearance from Longstaff.

If Southampton beat us next weekend they will be level on points with us. New blood needed for the second half of the season.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel for those Newcastle fans. Imagine having to pay to watch that each week.

Frustrating day at the office, but this just goes to show where we’re at as a club that now a point against Newcastle is disappointing.

Lobo de Madrid

Groupie
Reaction score
We have a great first XI. Heroes, who are being absolutely run into the ground.
We have injuries to 2 (maybe 3) key players.
And then we have NO ONE.......NO ONE!!!!! on the bench of the level required to help us qualify for Europe again next season.

Very proud of the team we have and of the effort that they make,
but incredibly disappointed at the points that we lose by having virtually zero depth.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pathetic game but we knew this was coming. I hope we can pick ourselves up in european games because our premier league season is fizzling out. Either way, i will get slated for putting this out there.

Back
Top Bottom