Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WillenhallWolfie1980

2023/ 2024 Kit

Sent back because it was the wrong shade of Old Gold , We have a specific pantone shade
  2. WillenhallWolfie1980

Stadium Plans

Was just a pipe dream , Never gonna happen
  3. WillenhallWolfie1980

Safe standing.

Doubt anything will change , Rail seats already in South Bank and the North Bank Quadrant, Just standing is to be officially allowed
  4. WillenhallWolfie1980

Jeff Shi

Trust in Shi and Fosun has gone
  5. WillenhallWolfie1980

If you were a Wolves journalist...

Are you considering walking away from Wolves after not being backed in the transfer market
  6. WillenhallWolfie1980

Jeff Shi

If ya happy and ya know it clap ya hands Have some ambition !
  7. WillenhallWolfie1980

Explanation and clarification please Jeff

They'd only feed you more bull****
  8. WillenhallWolfie1980

Jeff Shi

Jeff Shi and Fosun are full of **** Sooner Fosun sell up and **** off the better
  9. WillenhallWolfie1980

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Loan to buy is an absolute insulting **** take , Hes one of our best players not a fringe, The only way i would sell is £55m upfront payment , No installments Wolverhanpton Wanderers are not a charity
  10. WillenhallWolfie1980

Premier League: CV status spot tests

No not a row or anything mate , Just my views on it would see my post deleted
  11. WillenhallWolfie1980

I'm not going there because it'll only get deleted
  12. WillenhallWolfie1980

Pointless and a logistical nightmare at the turnstiles , How will they enforce it when theres massive queues ? ? All it will lead to is empty seats and empty stadiums , Plus will be fun for clubs to refund seats and losing revenue , Not clearly thought out at all , Not all ST holders/members...
  13. WillenhallWolfie1980

Nuno signs for Spurs

Who cares about Nuno ? He's gone and was sacked for a reason , I thank him for his time at Wolves but thats that We should be more interested with whats going on at OUR club with the lack of signings
  14. WillenhallWolfie1980

Why are so many of our fans whipping themselves into such a frenzy?

Paying to see premium yet were getting garbage , Every team around us are investing but we've signed 2 players and now one is injured , The squad was no where near good enough last season and nothing has changed We need 2 new CH, An AM and a CF
  15. WillenhallWolfie1980

Squad

FFP means nothing, City won their case so makes a mockery of the whole process European FFP is also different to premier league FFP Posting accounts means nothing to me , Loans to buy is prob the best way to go but its very slow at the moment on the transfer front when its plain to see we...
  16. WillenhallWolfie1980

Squad

Squad isnt good enough We still need at least 2 attacking midfielders , A striker to go along side Raul and at least 2 defenders Fail to invest and i fear the worst and we will struggle or even worse It's currently Nuno's squad with 2 additions COME ON JEFF BACK BRUNO !!!
  17. WillenhallWolfie1980

Castore

I had 3xl in home shirt and in training tops every yr under Adidas
  18. WillenhallWolfie1980

Castore

Totally disagree the Castore 3xl is a lot smaller compaired to Adidas 3xl I can get in Adidas 3xl easy but Castore 3xl is brutally figure hugging
  19. WillenhallWolfie1980

Vinny Clarke OUT

The club's public relations with the fans is none existant since Laurie left and this Vinny Clark joker is Jez Moxey part 2.0
  20. WillenhallWolfie1980

50p per ticket fee

50p to use your own ink , paper and electric Having a laugh aint they
Back
Top Bottom