Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

If you were a Wolves journalist...

Coops

Reaction score
Hi Bruno,

You said with 48 hours to go in the transfer window - “One thing is the opportunities, another is our targets. We continue to need targets to improve our team."

“We need to balance between top players for the right position to make us strong and opportunities in the market."

“Sometimes a club takes the decision. When we have an opportunity to bring a good player (like Hwang) on loan, you cannot miss it. I think we still need these kind of players."

What happened with your other loan opportunities and why weren't these further progresed before you saw other players like MGW leave on loan?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
“For sure I’m talking with the board and Jeff, they know the profiles for the players we want and the positions we want.

“The fans can trust in him. The last four years, (Wolves) did very well. We know what we need to do.”

Given that the only signing made after these comments was a previously identified player who you yourself described as an ‘opportunity’, what confidence do you have in the recruitment team to bring in the type of player that you need to facilitate the style of football you want to play?

Should the fans still trust Jeff, and more importantly, do you still trust Jeff?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think midfield can be bypassed? Because it’s looking likely you’ll have to do just that

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Do you think midfield can be bypassed? Because it’s looking likely you’ll have to do just that

So that explains the bid for Kieffer Moore…

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since you have been with the club, exactly how much have you managed to learn from the technical wizardry of Scott Sellars?
And do you think he should add an E at the end of his surname?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What questions would you put to Bruno at his next press conference?

You’ve been given a job beyond your experience level, so far your football has been beyond the fans hopes but still no wins, do you dare criticize the regime that gave you a shot in the PL you never realistically would have got elsewhere?

SydneyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If you can keep the squad together with band aids and duct tape for the next 18 games, do you expect to be backed in the January transfer window?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d ask Bruno if he carelessly spoke out of turn saying publicly he wanted 3-4 players and and was he chided for those remarks.
……………………………….

When I read Bruno’s remarks several weeks ago I was massively surprised. It was very odd comment as coaches are not usually that blunt. Months ago Jeff was telling us this was probably not going to be a great window and then Bruno comes out with 3-4 players.
It didn’t add up……we don’t have the money and there’s FFP. Both statements seemed incompatible.
It’s likely Jeff never agreed with Bruno talking publicly like that. ( in fact he may have been livid ).

Was Bruno a bit naive?

Last edited:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d ask Bruno if he carelessly spoke out of turn saying publicly he wanted 3-4 players and and was he chided for those remarks.
……………………………….

When I read Bruno’s remarks several weeks ago I was massively surprised. It was very odd comment as coaches are not usually that blunt. Months ago Jeff was telling us this was probably not going to be a great window and then Bruno comes out with 3-4 players.
It didn’t add up……we don’t have the money and there’s FFP. Both statements seemed incompatible.
It’s likely Jeff never agreed with Bruno talking publicly like that. ( in fact he may have been livid ).

Was Bruno a bit naive?
Bruno was spot on in what he said

we needed 3-4, and he got 0

why should he not say how it is ?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno was spot on in what he said

we needed 3-4, and he got 0

why should he not say how it is ?
If you read back you’ll see my post was about the possibility about Bruno speaking publicity and at odds with the board.
In the corporate or business world, that’s a no no.

Sooooooooo, did Jeff ok Bruno’s 3-4 need for players or was Bruno doing a solo?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you read back you’ll see my post was about the possibility about Bruno speaking publicity and at odds with the board.
In the corporate or business world, that’s a no no.

Sooooooooo, did Jeff ok Bruno’s 3-4 need for players or was Bruno doing a solo?
It’s not a corporate world , it’s a world of football.

Let’s not mix the two.

he needed three football players fo make the team better and they’ve failed him.

Why on earth would you prefer a manager to come out and say he is happy with the squad and we don’t want any signings? We’ve had that for 3 years and it’s been awful .

At least now we can all get behind Bruno and know exactly how it is.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So your squad gave their all and basically had 2 back to back seasons with European football thrown in, and your board are showing no ambition. Are you expecting a flood of transfer requests?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So your squad gave their all and basically had 2 back to back seasons with European football thrown in, and your board are showing no ambition. Are you expecting a flood of transfer requests?
I now fully expect to traore neto Jimenez neves all to leave in January or next summer.

see no reason why they would stay . Only possible reason is if we have a miracle with injuries and Brunoball is consistently great as it’s looked so far

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not a corporate world , it’s a world of football.

Let’s not mix the two.

he needed three football players fo make the team better and they’ve failed him.

Why on earth would you prefer a manager to come out and say he is happy with the squad and we don’t want any signings? We’ve had that for 3 years and it’s been awful .

At least now we can all get behind Bruno and know exactly how it is.
Modern sports are massive corporate/business/companies.

Back
Top Bottom