Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
So Newcastle's new away kit by Castore is black and gold ......

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-09-35-909.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-09-35-909.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 91

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
The Manor Ground. Remember being there when it absolutely hammered it down with rain, looked like I’d fallen into a swimming pool by the end of the game.

Can’t remember which kit we wore though.
Remember that day. Ended up in some pub in High Wycombe or somewhere with the Hatherton before the game

BelmontWolf

Reaction score
So Newcastle's new away kit by Castore is black and gold ......

Can't see us releasing the away kit today then. I expect there will be something in the terms about not releasing Castore products for competitors on the same day.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can't understand people who pay 100 quid for a shirt which is only slightly different from the **** munchers version. Each to their own and all that but i just dont get it. Lots of people seem to be buying the pro stuff though so i guess Vinny is achieving his brbrief.
Not sure about that as the pro stuff is actually made by Castore so surely they take a bigger cut than the replica stuff made by the club???

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
bit disappointed by some of the leisurewear.... was hoping to get castore level quality. maybe it's coming?

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With our first league game being away, I half-expect they'll release the strip a few days before.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
With our first league game being away, I half-expect they'll release the strip a few days before.
With another batch of change shirts released today I think that Wolves, Norwich and Burnley are the only prem teams yet to reveal a change kit for next season.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle's away kit just been released. Can't be long till ours now surely

Have to say, that's nice. I like that subtle, horizontal pattern and the way they've colour-coordinated the sponsor logo. I do like a white away strip but I'd not have turned my nose up at that.

Sorry, I forgot to precede my post with the following:

[Trigger Warning]: mention of sponsor logo

Coops

Reaction score
Just been to try on the tops - both pro and replica versions are nice.

Pro has a nicer material, 'air holes' aren't actual plastic though they're just little cut outs which surprised me - prob not worth the £50 extra though.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
My Shirts arrived today.
I really like the material & the sizes are basically the same as the Adidas shirts so no worries.

Home shirt is awesome & IMO the colour is spot on

WillenhallWolfie1980

Reaction score
My Shirts arrived today.
I really like the material & the sizes are basically the same as the Adidas shirts so no worries.

Home shirt is awesome & IMO the colour is spot on

Totally disagree the Castore 3xl is a lot smaller compaired to Adidas 3xl

I can get in Adidas 3xl easy but Castore 3xl is brutally figure hugging

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Totally disagree the Castore 3xl is a lot smaller compaired to Adidas 3xl

I can get in Adidas 3xl easy but Castore 3xl is brutally figure hugging
How can you totally disagree?

The fact is my size L Adidas shirt fits me the same as my size L Castore shirt and I'm the same 16st shape when I try them both on.

What your actually saying is that your 3XL feels tighter. Which is a different conversation which you'll note I'm not telling you that your wrong about.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
With another batch of change shirts released today I think that Wolves, Norwich and Burnley are the only prem teams yet to reveal a change kit for next season.
Scratch that, us and Burnley now left to release an away shirt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-30-17-40-37-271.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-17-40-37-271.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 54

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks like it creases easily though!

Horsham Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I just got my non-pro teal training top and grey shorts. Very impressed. Went out for a run and they were fine.

Fen Wolf

Reaction score
My new home shirt arrived today, the non pro version.

Must admit, it feels much lower quality than the Adidas shirts but I guess that’s to be expected when made in house with a pro version available from Castore. The Material is more course than the silky smooth adidas shirt so not sure I would want to exercise in this shirt for fear of rubbing my man nipples red raw. Having worn it for half an hour, I can also say it induces static - something I’ve not had from a football shirt since the Burrda days. Castores logo is printed, whereas adidas embroidered theirs and the nice one pack motif on the inside collar is actually an additional piece of material sewn into the shirt meaning you have a big stitch line on your upper back; Why not just print on the inside like Adidas did for what they put on the inside of the shirt. The size (medium for me) is definitely a touch more snug than the Adidas medium.

The colour’s alright though.

Back
Top Bottom