Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. MikeH68

Trevor Francis (RIP)

Unfortunately terrible news, looks like Trevor Francis has died.
  2. MikeH68

Summer 2022 - Transfer Window

Who leaves? Sold/ out of contract Who do we need? What positions do we need to fill? Rumours (but don’t say you are ITK). Who do we sign then loan to Grasshoppers? Vent your frustration have your meltdown. Happyclapper or not so happy? Transfer day meltdown area, when window is nearly...
  3. MikeH68

Walsall FC - Football shirt

Great gesture by Walsall FC:
  4. MikeH68

Ed Francis - leaves

5. MikeH68

@jonzy54 ‘Top class Info, (not accountable if anything is later proved to be incorrect or does not happen), please do not abuse @Jonzy54’ thread

@Jonzy54 please feel free to post here, then anybody who doesn’t want to see it, doesn’t have to look in this thread. The same for any previously abused mixers out there. I personally want to hear any rumours and I have the common sense to understand that not all information received may happen...
  6. MikeH68

The ‘select a new thread title template’ thread.

:):):):eek:Waiting for the ‘summer transfer window is notoriously hard’ thread & ‘that’s the greatest transfer window ever (in the history of football) you pant wetter’ thread’ to be followed by the ‘Wolves sign under 8 star, he’ll be up to speed for the first team soon thread’ followed by the...
  7. MikeH68

Benik Afobe - daughter has died

Terrible news that Benik’s 2 year old daughter, Amora, has passed away. God bless x Henry Winter - Twitter
  8. MikeH68

Camp Nou/Man Utd game/Replica shirts

Camp Nou: Currently on holiday in Salou, and decided to do a trip to the Camp Nou yesterday with my son & brother-in-law and family. Positives: Massive size, mega football bowl, towering stands. Can imagine the hostile atmosphere. Trophies, there are so many it’s incredible. Cost of tour: €30...
  9. MikeH68

Young Wolves Christmas party

Young Wolves held their Christmas party in the Stan Cullis stand concourse tonight. Very good and free with some nice gifts from Santa. Players in attendance: Boly Jonny Hause Saiss Gibbs-White Vinagre Cav Costa Patricio Moutinho All very approachable.
  10. MikeH68

Parent & child parking spaces (unless you are important)!

just had a telephone conversation with the wife, who stated that she had been to the local supermarket last 1 -2 hours and a Wolves player had parked in a parent and child bay and he definitely did not have a child with him. My wife did not have our child with her so had parked further away. I...
  11. MikeH68

Zak’s age 7 - score predication (Brighton A)

Brighton 1 Wolves 4
  12. MikeH68

Fans of other clubs in W-ton

just been out to the Rose & Crown in Penn for my normal couple of beers and takeaway on a Saturday night. Catch last 30mins of Chelsea v Liverpool. Liverpool score, the celebrations and shouts of get in (in Black Country accent) was embarrassing. The same happened when the Champions League Final...
  13. MikeH68

End of season dinner for childen

Just got back from the kids end of season dinner. Fab night, all the squad were there. I think the only one I don’t remember seeing was Willy. Nuno wasn’t there either. Neves mobbed when he sat down on the table next to us, handles it very well. All the players were great and very patient...
  14. MikeH68

Ball boy ejected?

I sit in the North Bank and what I saw it appeared the ball boy got removed from his post due to his little issue with the Hull management team. Does anybody know if this happened or what the actual outcome was?
Back
Top Bottom