Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

@jonzy54 ‘Top class Info, (not accountable if anything is later proved to be incorrect or does not happen), please do not abuse @Jonzy54’ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
@Jonzy54 please feel free to post here, then anybody who doesn’t want to see it, doesn’t have to look in this thread. The same for any previously abused mixers out there. I personally want to hear any rumours and I have the common sense to understand that not all information received may happen. Many thanks.

Downing Streete

Groupie
Reaction score
Come on spill the beans, we're all friends here. Got my 4pm tug soon and need some new material.
Unfortunately for you I have it on good authority that we are trying to tempt this legend out of retirement. Have fun!
JOE's Forgotten Footballer: Iain Dowie | JOE is the voice of Irish people  at home and abroad

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has he ever got anything right though?

Is there a ratio of % of scoops that come to fruition?

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the only time I saw him talking about transfers were just as they were breaking, or after they had happened ("I knew this was going on, but I couldn't say anything as I was sworn to secrecy").

Would love to be proven wrong on this though.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the only time I saw him talking about transfers were just as they were breaking, or after they had happened ("I knew this was going on, but I couldn't say anything as I was sworn to secrecy").

Would love to be proven wrong on this though.
I will bite
If you say so :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom