Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

End of season dinner for childen

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just got back from the kids end of season dinner. Fab night, all the squad were there. I think the only one I don’t remember seeing was Willy. Nuno wasn’t there either. Neves mobbed when he sat down on the table next to us, handles it very well. All the players were great and very patient. Coady as we know, really friendly and talkative. Ryan B was really nice guy too. Explained how his goal (v B. City) gave our a dog near heart attack with our celebrating! Reuben V & Morgan also nice kids. To top it all won a raffle prize - signed shirt. My 7 year old insisting on wearing it even though adult size. Wants to go to bed in it!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I read these threads I just wish I lived near Wolvo!!!! Even though I don't have any young kids I think I would have enjoyed the evening.

H

howlin wolf

"I think the only one I dont remember seeing was Willy"

Have experienced this myself after a few sherbets.

R

RogersWolf

Just got back from the kids end of season dinner. Fab night, all the squad were there. I think the only one I don’t remember seeing was Willy. Nuno wasn’t there either. Neves mobbed when he sat down on the table next to us, handles it very well. All the players were great and very patient. Coady as we know, really friendly and talkative. Ryan B was really nice guy too. Explained how his goal (v B. City) gave our a dog near heart attack with our celebrating! Reuben V & Morgan also nice kids. To top it all won a raffle prize - signed shirt. My 7 year old insisting on wearing it even though adult size. Wants to go to bed in it!
probably a good thing around kids

Back
Top Bottom