Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

In homage to Jeff Shi - thanks Jeff & Fosun

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep, hats off to Jeff Shi and FOSUN. The RWB signing Nuno wanted signed, sealed and delivered as promised. A big statement signing for sure.

Shi's been impressive the last month. Leading from the front and helping push the club on. I did wonder if he'd taken on too much and would struggle to deliver on signings but happy to eat my words there. Since he moved over to the UK 3 years ago and took proper control of things the club's gone in one direction and long may it continue!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think it's a dangerous position to have one man in charge of each department but I'd love to be proven wrong. It just seems to beget a distorted state of affairs in every other industry. As long as we are delivering on the pitch though...

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy to eat my words again (I did so on another thread a couple of weeks ago). The international tensions between the UK and China don't seem to have impacted on FOSUN's continued investment in Wolves in the slightest if their activity in the transfer market is anything to go by. Jeff Shi has proved to be a very quick learner. I am a bit worried that he is doing such a large number of demanding jobs though.

D

Deleted member 4008

CM and a CD and a Am/CF of quality and you can start to think top 6 .

R

reanswolf

Again, we are very lucky to have Fosun, and Jeff Shi at the helm, in equal measure.
Quite incredible how they have come in and transformed us.
Remain forever grateful, forever humble.

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
We are very, very fortunate with our owners and their ambition.

I know we've roughly broken even this window but the money we've bought in could have been used to pay for the big spending in the past.

Instead it's been re-invested.

Thank you FOSUN

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again they have shown intelligence and great management .
The sale of Doherty and Jota to release funds for a refresh and rebalancing was spot on IMO .
After Semedo‘s signing I think we are now stronger than last season

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shi is a supremely gifted man and we are blessed to have him.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As posted on another thread. Jeff Shi is as important as Nuno. For the long term probably more important. We have to hope both of them are in it for the longer haul.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
THANK YOU JEFFREY SON

(the song's a bit..... earnest, though :expressionless:)

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only are we stronger now but we have a fantastic future with these brilliant youngsters we have signed.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff, can you please do a 10000 single tier south bank, whilst crowds can't attend. This is a brilliant opportunity to increase the capacity and will help to maintain crowds, while you rebuild the Steve Bull. Oh and can we have FOSUN on our shirts in the future.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a relief to see Wolves spending big money.

I will admit I was apprehensive before the Silva signing.
What with Covid impacting revenues for companies, big and small, and potential trade and financial messiness with China, I wondered what impact all this might have on Fosun and how cautious they would be with Wolves going forward. Afterall, we don’t know how how their other global investments are doing.

Looks like they still want Wolves to challenge the big boys.....they’re keeping their foot on the gas.
Fantastic.

gewolf

Reaction score
I find it difficult to imagine that anyone can watch the two videos in the opening post without smiling through all or part of them! I admit that I couldn't stop smiling.....

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think it's a dangerous position to have one man in charge of each department but I'd love to be proven wrong. It just seems to beget a distorted state of affairs in every other industry. As long as we are delivering on the pitch though...

They are jobs for the boys and all on the gravy train.Far to many of them IMO.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Senior Vice President and Co-CFO of Fosun Zhang Houlin was drafted in to promote and sell some stuff on Wolves Weibo. It's not just Jeff Shi multitasking. It's all hands on deck at the moment.

4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom