Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Walsall FC - Football shirt

D

Deleted member 11332

This never ever gets old. Absolutely superb. Makes then look even more thick when it turned out Ikeme had been on the end of some pretty poor stuff from a few of the 'fans' behind the goal. Lovely family club as she said.

Absolutely schooled them aswell.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What all 17 of them? Bet they’ve had to repeat the names a few times to get them to fill the shirt up

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Their home shirt is not too bad either; nice classic design, unobtrusive sponsor, woven badges... plus has a collar.

Nice stuff by Errea

D

Deleted member 4456

Ten names and the entire manuscript of Lord of the Rings? That's some achievement.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
C63F4F44-F55B-470B-9419-D7D4BD91B75D.jpeg
ED4359EF-5A85-439F-B0D5-360BAE73B242.jpeg

Their away kit, and their keeper kit. Spot the difference?!

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t see the glamour or need to honour people that were financially ok to do that when COVID hit.

Lots of people needed every penny they could get.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t see the glamour or need to honour people that were financially ok to do that when COVID hit.

Okay take you point, but I think it’s a nice gesture. I’m not going to argue over the ‘lots’ comment.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hahah. They cant win can they.
Cant they just be praised, why do people have to grind negativity out of stuff that's intended to be a good gesture?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11332

Living in walsall and knowing some who did leave money in. They weren't financially ok. A lot struggled, few took on extra jobs to make ends meet because they wanted to do their bit for the club they love. Incredibly dismissive, Walsall is a very poor area of the west midlands.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Living in walsall and knowing some who did leave money in. They weren't financially ok. A lot struggled, few took on extra jobs to make ends meet because they wanted to do their bit for the club they love. Incredibly dismissive, Walsall is a very poor area of the west midlands.
I’m well aware of that. I’m from Wednesbury.

It’s not dismissive whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 11332

I’m well aware of that. I’m from Wednesbury.

It’s not dismissive whatsoever.

Then why the generalisation that everyone could afford it and was comfortable. As if it was nothing to leave 100s of pounds sat there for people from such a low income area?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahah. They cant win can they.
Cant they just be praised, why do people have to grind negativity out of stuff that's intended to be a good gesture?
Bang on!
Christ! The amount of negativity around football is staggering.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What all 17 of them? Bet they’ve had to repeat the names a few times to get them to fill the shirt up

They were going to do it in this font size, but decided to repeat the names instead.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You are kidding. I cant stand the vile little club, but its a thank you to all the people who helped them out.

On a side note, is this you?

grinch1.jpg

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's with the green? Why isn't the home shirt solid red?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The real world isn't binary, with people either on the breadline or rolling in money. A lot of people will have been somewhere in the middle, but struggling a more than normal, and decided to cut costs elsewhere (Sky, perhaps).

They thanked the fans who made a contribution, they didn't call out fans who asked for a refund. What a snowflake attitude, saying that a club shouldn't say thank you as it might offend people not thanked.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My second favourite club. Pretty cool!!

R

reanswolf

Not entirely true, Walsall is no poorer than Wolverhampton or Birmingham, but poorer than relatively wealthy Dudley. Sandwell sits at the bottom with no average areas to drag its average income up a bit. But all the areas are quite poor .

Back
Top Bottom