Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Train strike

Going to be a strike on Fulham match day.
  2. S

Get em down

We have virtually relegated Fulham Sheffield Utd next then the **** happy days
  3. S

bbc transfer frumours

Wolves to sell never to man Utd surely not
  4. S

Big problem

Who might be the big injury jnuno hints at in the E & S today
  5. S

Origi for Coady

If Liverpool offered 20 million plus ogri for coady would nuno go for it?
  6. S

England or portugal

Who are we watching tomorrow personally i will watch portugal as they will have more of our boys there and watching england is a bit boring
  7. S

Live match

Live match from korea on bbc sport second half just started
  8. S

Season ticket waiting list

Just had an email saying im number 78700ish on the list wonder how long i will have to wait. (yes i know their are more important things to worry about)
  9. S

Dont watch BBC on sunday

Quick warning that match is on again
  10. S

Podence in/adama out

I think if podence signs fits in we will sell adama for loads and reinvest in the team we could even sell neves also for a combined profit of 100 million and buy loads to move to the next level thoughts
  11. S

Mystery striker

Tim nash rerports wolves are to sign a striker who could it be?
  12. S

Jonny remember me

Why isnt otto in the new calender hes only on the front and not on any of the months does this mean hes on the move?
  13. S

The doc

Were was the doc for eire on thursday
  14. S

Black socks

Does anyone one else think that wearing black socks with black shorts makes it harder for our players to pick each other out at times .but with gold socks this breaks things up .Only a theory but you never know little things make a difference
  15. S

Waiting list

How do you find out where you are on the season ticket waiting list? I joined in the summer but have not heard anything
  16. S

Adverts (not the punk band)

In the metro today an advert featuring neves how far weve come
  17. S

VAR Update

Acording to the bham live web page{yes i know} var is omly going to be used for clear and obviuse mistakes pardon the spelling but you get the idea
  18. S

Mitrovic

Terrible acting last night this is how var should be used to give him a long ban not for someones armpit to be offside
  19. S

Corners

No corners in the match last night bet that dont happen often?
  20. S

Loads of room

With all the talk of season ticket waiting lists and five thousand plus members ,whats the lowest attendance at molineux youve been at. Mine was in 85/86 against Rotherham 0-0 and zico missed a pen if my memorys right
Back
Top Bottom