Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mitrovic

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was pathetic and he should be embarrassed.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

It wouldn't have hurt that much even if Peter Fonda had rode over him.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Mitrovic is such a Villa signing waiting to happen.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a terrible player full stop.
He's slow, egotistical and brutish.
He's strong, yes, and can score a goal, if he catches a defence napping.
But finesse, skill, and talent are not his to command.

Compared to Jota, he's a ****ing pale gorilla.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is disgraceful, he had a sneaky peek at the linesman to gauge his position before feigning assault; you should get a two game ban for that plus the other player should get a ‘free kick’ at his gonads.
Two game is just a rest so if we want to stop this should be something like at least six and retrospective if not seen at the time. Besides the cheating it must make it more difficult for the ref when it is serious.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two game is just a rest so if we want to stop this should be something like at least six and retrospective if not seen at the time. Besides the cheating it must make it more difficult for the ref when it is serious.
Sounds good to me.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many people were saying this guy was better than Jimenez in the early part of last season :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sure he didn't get a finger in the eye

Yeah, looks like he did.

But he should probably just put his hand to his eye, rather than rolling around holding his face like he’s been spat at by a Dilophosaurus.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Maybe but thereafter he was perfectly ok and didn’t warrant his pathetic reaction .I have had that happen and it was agony .He was perfectly ok straight after .It was total simulation in my view.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Whether he got caught or not his reaction was all about trying to get the other player sent off. Terrible sportsmanship.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see what you mean, I haven’t seen anything other than that clip, did he look like he had been poked in the eye afterwards? It would be a bit red I reckon..

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did that because 2 Huddersfield player were climbing all over him beforehand and the officials didn't give the foul against him despite the linesman being a foot away, not excusing his play acting but if officials did their job properly that **** wouldn't have happened

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He did that because 2 Huddersfield player were climbing all over him beforehand and the officials didn't give the foul against him despite the linesman being a foot away, not excusing his play acting but if officials did their job properly that **** wouldn't have happened
I disagree .He tried to block them off and then as he went down he made sure he pulled VLP down too .He was the instigator and certainly a total play actor .

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that Rajiv “Chopper” Van La Parra up to his old hard man tricks? Makes Duncan Ferguson look like a pussy cat

Back
Top Bottom