Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England or portugal

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit I normally find international football a bit tedious, but Captain Coadys enthusiasm has rubbed off on me, and presuming he is playing tomorrow I will be watching the England game.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair I will put the Portugal game on just because it’s Sunday and I need a football fix and if coady is playing for England I’ll put it on but otherwise it’s beer and bed

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Portugal will only have Patricio and one of Moutinho or Neves playing at best with it being a competitive fixture.

Nivada

Reaction score
I don't like my country, never have, I won't watch many international games but if I ever do then it'd probably be Portugal.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're on at different times, so no need to choose. So many people say they find watching England dull etc. but they're still chucking pints for joy when we score a goal in a tournament.

If there had to be a choice, it would be England, of course.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the last few nations leagues games that I watched before we signed him. Could have changed.

Fair enough, to be fair that Portuguese line up is all over the place. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jota given a start, he has looked really lively in the small chances he's been given.

D

Deleted member 11332

Fair enough, to be fair that Portuguese line up is all over the place. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jota given a start, he has looked really lively in the small chances he's been given.

See that nutmeg the other night? went on and nearly scored. Looked like Jota at his peak of confidence, still gutted he's gone myself.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're on at different times, so no need to choose. So many people say they find watching England dull etc. but they're still chucking pints for joy when we score a goal in a tournament.

If there had to be a choice, it would be England, of course.

The next time I waste a pint because a goal has been scored will be the first. Why people do it does baffle me.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll start watching the England game. I tend to watch England but drift off after a while. It could be a good game as Belgium have some good players. Maybe Dendoncker will play some of it?

I doubt I'll watch Portugal. It will probably be a Sunday night film for me instead.

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
I used to live and breathe for England internationals, especially in the early 00s in the Beckham years. I'd get so immersed in it all that when we inevitably got knocked out I'd be devastated for days. Real pit of the stomach gutted.

Then either I got older and wiser, or just plain fed up with the continual disappointment that I stopped giving a s***. Never watch an England friendly and can't be ***** with the qualifiers anymore.

I was almost bemused at Coady's excitement recently, like I'd forgot that representing your country actually meant something.

D

Deleted member 11332

Saints are the late night game so it doesn't start till 1.15am and I have work in the morning. :mad:

Will probably watch the Chiefs v Raiders early evening though.

I do redzone if I'm not watching the Steelers tbh. Usually catch the first half of the late game and fall asleep on the sofa. Luckily I work from home so just roll off at 8.55 and log in.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to live and breathe for England internationals, especially in the early 00s in the Beckham years. I'd get so immersed in it all that when we inevitably got knocked out I'd be devastated for days. Real pit of the stomach gutted.

Then either I got older and wiser, or just plain fed up with the continual disappointment that I stopped giving a s***. Never watch an England friendly and can't be ***** with the qualifiers anymore.

I was almost bemused at Coady's excitement recently, like I'd forgot that representing your country actually meant something.
It was the 1990 World Cup that did if for me. The media hype, the crash back down to earth. I just can't invest that emotion anymore.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do redzone if I'm not watching the Steelers tbh. Usually catch the first half of the late game and fall asleep on the sofa. Luckily I work from home so just roll off at 8.55 and log in.

Yeah, I'm working from home tomorrow. Still, I think a 4am finish will be a bit too much for me. :D

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange thread. Would you drink tea, or make love to beautiful ladies. Can’t I do both? I drink a lot of tea.
Can we just check on the tea? What brand are we talking? Happy shopper or Yorkshire?

Other brands are available.

Back
Top Bottom