Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Get em down

Lycaon

Reaction score
In all probability WBA have a mountain to climb to avoid relegation, however I wouldn’t be too smug regarding their demise if they achieve to do the double over us this season.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As were Watford the season before
Fair comment - along with the Spurs one.

League tables don’t lie. We’ve had a good few seasons, l just don’t wanna see us go through relegation again, we all know not only how much it hurts, but how difficult it is to get back (as Leeds also know).

Just saying. Not anti-banter as l’ve seen Sheff Utd outperform us many of the times over the past thirty years, just don’t want to see it again

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just saw Newcastle’s remaining fixtures. Christ, good job they won today otherwise would have fancied the **** to catch them,

We simply have to beat Albion, have to. The last 3 years all depend on it, we have earned it, please don’t miss this opportunity to smash the ****ers.

Last edited:

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Sheff Utd could be relegated next week depending on results.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have virtually relegated Fulham Sheffield Utd next then the **** happy days
On a personal note I’d be absolutely ****ing delighted to relegate them. From the area and grew up with it being a big ‘rivalry’ of sorts between us

I think we still need the other teams to get to 33 points for them to be mathematically relegated though? (I know their goal difference means they’d be knackered even if they got to 32 points).

Back
Top Bottom