Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TheRetroChief

Who's got their (virtual) ticket to Chorley?

Ok, so I won't be able to say that I was there this time round like the 10s of thousands who were at the last game, but feel it's the right thing to do to help a club who are (sortof) an important part of our history...they've missed out on some good paydays along the way in their run in the...
  2. TheRetroChief

Neanderthals

Not sure how the Grealish incident doesn't have it's own thread (apologies if I've missed it), but as much of a tit as the guy coming on the pitch was, the biggest issue for me was the support he got from an awful lot of Bl*es fans. I know all clubs have their idiots, everyone knows we have some...
  3. TheRetroChief

Time for the natural order of things?

It makes me chuckle when my sandwell or vile supporting work colleagues attempt to have some friendly "banter" with myself and my Wolves supporting brethren in our office. Mostly I will give them a smirk and a derisory dismissal - a verbal patronising pat on the head, if you will, and get on...
  4. TheRetroChief

World Cup Wolves?

As a Jockanese fan, I don't have a massive interest in the World Cup (tho contrary to popular belief, I do want England to do well). However, I would be interested in any games with a Wolves connection, whether it be a current or rumoured future player to watch. I'm far too lazy to do the...
  5. TheRetroChief

If you can keep your head...

When all about you are losing theirs... I know that the undergarment soiling fraternity are airing their views more now while we are having a wobble. But just to help bring a bit of perspective about things, I accidentally clicked on the following. Decided I would read it anyway. Felt a lot...
  6. TheRetroChief

Next 4 games...

Had a quick shufty at the fixtures over christmas/new year for the main players at the business end of the table. Wolves Ipswich (H) | Millwall (A) | Bristol City (A) | Brentford (H) Cardiff Bolton (A) | Fulham (H) | Preston (H) | QPR (A) Bristol C QPR (A) | Reading (H) | Wolves (H) | Villa...
  7. TheRetroChief

Moustache XI

Having seen the picture of Mark Kendall in the Cult hero XI thread and it reminding me of his magnificent 'lady tickler'. i was wondering if we could put together a Moustache XI. I've given this about thirty seconds thought and the following spring to mind in my time down the Mol: Mark Kendall...
  8. TheRetroChief

Page continually loading?

Does anyone else find this? I'm using Chrome and finding that any page on the forum (apart from curiously, this one where I'm creating this thread) appears to be continually loading. The page itself doesn't refresh - it's as though something keeps loading in the background unseen. Just wondered...
  9. TheRetroChief

Dicko, Graham, Zyro

Assuming that all of these were fit, who do you think would be in the first XI? If any. Much as I rate all of them, I don't see who currently drops out in the current style of play. I think they may all struggle to get back in on a regular basis. Injuries really have come at the worst possible...
  10. TheRetroChief

A case for the defence...

As some of you may know, I don't really rate the majority of our current defensive line-up. I doubt we will ever see it (Williamson fit and dropping our CB cloggers) unfortunately, but i'd like to see this defensive line-up at some point this season. Not sure it will be any good or not, but i'd...
  11. TheRetroChief

Hatred XI

Now and again I like to mentally put together various first XIs for Wolves. I've spent the last few mins thinking about this one. Would be a nice distraction from the rumour mill... This is as far as I've gotten with a Hatred XI in the last few mins....no doubt there are a lot more we can...
  12. TheRetroChief

Previously on WWFC 2016...

So, just to sum up, these are the important changes to have occurred thus far....(and hopefully subject to change)..Sure i've missed plenty in the chaos, feel free to add to help keep track Out Steve Morgan (Owner) Jez Moxey (CEO) Kenny Jackett (Head Coach) Joe Gallen (Assistant Coach) Kevin...
  13. TheRetroChief

Out of Darkness Cometh Light

Ok, we all realise what a shambles our dear club are on many levels right now. There must be SOME good things that we can cling on to in the here and now...even if there are just fleeting moments before they are snatched away from us one way or another. I'll try and start... Niggled calf...
  14. TheRetroChief

Penalties

Just curious...does anyone know who our designated penalty taker is at the moment. Plus, while we're on the subject, how many have we had at home so far this season?
  15. TheRetroChief

Are we a big club? Solved?

This debate often crops up. Now being an example, with Afobe moving to Bournemouth. People always site history, crowds, honours etc. Well, how about this? I was just looking at the premier league history when I was talking about Villa to a colleague and the worst ever premier league score...
  16. TheRetroChief

Up Front.

I guess if ever there was a time to throw the likes of Enobakhare or to a lesser extent, Ennis into the mix, then it would be now? No better time if you ask me. If they're good enough, they're old enough. We have no upfront threat at all now, so it can't get any worse can it?
  17. TheRetroChief

Underused/Pointless XI

The amount of players apparently surplus to requirements at the moment is quite staggering. Got me thinking, just a bit of fun, but sure we could put together a full team. Either they've been decent players who haven't managed to get a look in for some reason and gone on to be world beaters...
  18. TheRetroChief

Penalties

Just been watching the footage of the classic FA Cup match against Wednesday in 95. Fantastic night...I was still a ballboy at that stage and was right behind the goal somewhere for the penalties, but can't see myself :-( Has there ever been a better penalty taken than Pressman's?? Totally...
  19. TheRetroChief

YouTube Gaming channel

Hello all, I'm hoping I could perhaps get a little support from my fellow Wolves fans. If any of you are gamers, I'd very much appreciate it if you would have a little look at the YouTube channel I recently started. It's very difficult to start with as there are so many other people doing the...
  20. TheRetroChief

South Bank Chant

There was a chant I hadn't noticed before coming out of the south bank yesterday. It went on for quite some time. Unfortunately, I couldn't work out what was being chanted. Can someone enlighten me please?
Back
Top Bottom