Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

YouTube Gaming channel

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm hoping I could perhaps get a little support from my fellow Wolves fans.
If any of you are gamers, I'd very much appreciate it if you would have a little look at the YouTube channel I recently started.
It's very difficult to start with as there are so many other people doing the same thing. Because of this every subscriber, video "like" and comment can really help make you stand out amongst the others.
If you could help me start to build a little community, that would be very much appreciated!

Here is a link to my channel. Hope you will like :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4FQssi8TsrEDXdXwckuiw/videos

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Please keep the comments coming on the videos. Looking to do a video soon where we address the comments we have. So the more banter the better.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks to the few of you that came along to support the channel.
Pleased to say I've punched through the 100 subscribers mark now. Happy days.

Reaction score
I've subscribed.

Genuine question for you - how popular are these longer videos, generally? I play lots of games and often watch youtube videos of games when I'm at a loose end, subscribe to some of the big ones and randomly watch bits and bobs from others. But for me it has to be 5/6/7 minutes or else I lose attention. If I have 25-30 minutes free I'd rather play myself than watch someone else.

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can I just say that I've watched a minute of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Ep2 Bar Brawl!! and whilst I'm no prude, I don't like the bad language (just not necessary) and also don't like the fact that I would just like to see stuff about The Witcher right from the start....not a minute or two of wasted chatting time.

I hate games podcasts when they talk about films or TV for minutes at a time.

Sorry - don't mean to sound harsh - but fill your review time with Games and swearing is not required!

I look forward to seeing more stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello all. Nearly up to 250 subscribers now! :)

WABOC we're trying to keep the video time down a little bit. Having not long started, we were getting a bit carried away.

Hereford - We're probably not going to persist with the Witcher. I feel it's a bit long winded for our vids. Apologies if the language was a little bit blue for you. In all honesty, I didn't realise we were that bad. Perhaps it was just a one-off?
Also, we're probably going to knock the pre-amble bit before the logo on the head as well.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I've made a mental note re. language.

Back
Top Bottom