Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Time for the natural order of things?

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It makes me chuckle when my sandwell or vile supporting work colleagues attempt to have some friendly "banter" with myself and my Wolves supporting brethren in our office. Mostly I will give them a smirk and a derisory dismissal - a verbal patronising pat on the head, if you will, and get on with my day.

However, as I was bored at lunchtime I thought I would have a shufty at the premier league stats for our friends down the road.

Apologies if it has been discussed before, but I noted that in the last couple of decades while they have be generally been lording it over us, that their best-ever season in the Prem was to finish 8th with a points haul of 49.

In the words of Keegan, I would love it, LOVE IT if were to best this in our first season back. And would be sure to let them know about it too

e60a8fdadf3895a6fc1393239d7e3c38.jpg

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes I agree too! I think shifnal wolf is all over this with his PPG thread. As it stands we would need a terrible collapse not to beat 49 points!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of Albion fans discussing how we are just trying to do what they did for 10 years.

Bless.

We have ambitions for far higher, and are on course to blow their best ever PL achievement out of the water first time of asking.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa's best position over the last 20 years is 6th and 64 points. Stranger things have happened

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
Yes I agree too! I think shifnal wolf is all over this with his PPG thread. As it stands we would need a terrible collapse not to beat 49 points!
I am indeed :)

Been tracking it since GW1 - we aren't good enough to beat Villa's best ever of 74 in 1992/93 (where they finished 2nd) - maybe one day!

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am indeed :)

Been tracking it since GW1 - we aren't good enough to beat Villa's best ever of 74 in 1992/93 (where they finished 2nd) - maybe one day!

Ah, but there were more teams/games in the early days of the Prem weren't there?

Back
Top Bottom