Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. PumpKing

Question.Football pitch layout markings ?

Apologies for my total ignorance and I’m sure this is a stupid question. What is the purpose of having the centre circle and the D shape marked out on the pitch? Couldn’t the modern game be played without having them. I await my further education from all you experts. Thanks.
  2. PumpKing

One Show Tonight Friday 11th

I mentioned that filming that had taken place a month or so ago, about Elgar’s Wolves football chant “ He banged the leather for the goal” Well if you can stand to watch the One Show for just this once, then tonight’s the night that they are showing the group of mainly Telford Wolves fans...
  3. PumpKing

I know it’s the One Show but.......

Not exactly my favourite show on T.V. but it might be worth watching, just this once. In case anyone is interested, filming is taking place today by the ground covering a feature on the oldest football chants. Wolves have been highlighted because we appear to have one of the very earliest...
  4. PumpKing

Wolves face masks now available

These are now available with profits going to the NHS. https://shop.wolves.co.uk/mens/mens-clothing/masks/2421_wolves-facemask.html
  5. PumpKing

South Bank Crowd Surfer, Flags and Banners Etc. Comments please.

I mentioned on another thread that we have read a few, shall we say, not very complimentary comments on the subject of the South Bank badge crowd surfer. These comments referred to the surfer being wet and somewhat smelly. Always very much aware of not wanting to cause any grief amongst the...
  6. PumpKing

Carl’s book “Why not me”

Had the sheer privilege of seeing Carl again yesterday at one of his book signings with Paul Berry. Carl is looking amazingly well and in addition, to signing a copy of his book, he was kind enough to look through and sign my original designs and plans for that “No 1 CARL” mosaic that we did for...
  7. PumpKing

Beazley Design Awards

Hope you don’t mind me posting this but in the course of me doing various bits and pieces for Wolves, I am privileged to work with some extremely talented staff at the club. I get to see first hand how hard they work in creating an exciting and innovative public image for Wolves. This hard work...
  8. PumpKing

YOUR MOLINEUX MEMORIES. GET ‘EM ON THE SCREENS

As part of the Chelsea anniversary game celebrations the club are hoping that fans will share their memories of Wolves over the years. These will appear on the large screens before the game and at half time. At the moment we are very short of videos. Stills are fine as well, so long as they...
  9. PumpKing

CHELSEA HOME GAME 14th SEPTEMBER (APPEAL)

OK, so what else would it be apart from an appeal for help from the football club that you all love so much? :p For this game we are hoping to creat a very special atmosphere and a stadium display to commemorate a very special occasion, which hopefully will surpass anything we’ve done before...
  10. PumpKing

First home game Man. Utd.

O.K, you guessed correctly, it’s another appeal for assistance at the ground. Sorry!! There is a possibility, and at the moment, it it just a possibility that there could be some sort of pre match display for this first home game, to acknowledge the home start of the new season. There is so...
  11. PumpKing

Well I did say it would be worth the wait.

Huge mosaic planned for Sunday. Check out the main Wolves site for details.
  12. PumpKing

Bottoms up South Bank lads and lasses.

In an effort to speed up the queues at the food and drink outlets at the ground, for the final 4 home games, Wolves are trialling bottom up filling beer glasses in the South Bank. These pint glasses fill in around two seconds and providing the staff can keep up, this will be a huge...
  13. PumpKing

It will be an unforgettable evening, but we do need your help.

Hi all. Yes I’m sorry, this is yet another of those annoying appeals for help. This appeal is for volunteers to help in the build up to our F.A Cup game against Manchester United on 16th March at Molineux. As a lot of you know, we have done a number of these projects before and quite a...
  14. PumpKing

Wolves Museum.

We are now positioning some of the Fan Volunteers outside the Museum before each game to try to promote a visit to what is undoubtedly an incredible insight into this Clubs’ history. We feel that we have an absolute jewel in the crown right here under our very noses and yet still many thousands...
  15. PumpKing

Guess what ? Another appeal for help. Tottenham Game Nov. 3rd.

Yeah I know. So sorry, but what do you expect from me by now? This game is on the Saturday during Remembrance weekend and we are planning something very special to commemorate it. This will be a very moving and poignant moment before the game, and as usual I am hoping that the fine folk of the...
  16. PumpKing

Another appeal for help please. Sorry !

Hi folks, Yes you guessed it, on the scrounge for help again. This time it’s for the Friday and possibly the Thursday before the Everton game. The folk who have done it before know the drill and quite enjoy it I think. Please let me know if you’re free for a couple of hours or maybe more. I’m...
  17. PumpKing

THANK YOU (XIE XIE) FOSUN

I bet that there's not one of us that isn't enormously grateful to Fosun, for giving us the huge potential that we now have to really get back to the top table of English football. After the "WE'RE BACK" message in the upper Steve Bull, the club are happy to allow us to do another one for the...
  18. PumpKing

Latest info. for Volunteers assisting at Wolves Fri. 27th

This is aimed at all those kind souls who have kindly offered their time. I’m really sorry to start another thread, but Mutchy thought it might be clearer to do this. The message layout for Saturday’s pre match display is all done now, How else are you supposed to spend your week-end eh? The...
  19. PumpKing

Supporters Club Parade. Sheff Wed. game.

Managed to get final approval for another end of season Supporters Club Parade this year despite it being extremely difficult to fit it in with the Clubs very busy end of season schedule. Wolves as always have been very anxious to ensure that these clubs receive the recognition that they...
  20. PumpKing

England v Nigeria at Wembley. 2nd June.

If anyone is interested in going to this game, I have finally received the revised ticket information from Wembley. I had stated previously that tickets were to be priced at £25.00 and £10.00 concessions. Regrettably, I am very sorry to say that this was only for the family enclosure where at...
Back
Top Bottom