Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Nigeria at Wembley. 2nd June.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in going to this game, I have finally received the revised ticket information from Wembley.

I had stated previously that tickets were to be priced at £25.00 and £10.00 concessions. Regrettably, I am very sorry to say that this was only for the family enclosure where at least one child has to attend for every three adults.
We obviously could not guarantee this, and therefore we could not take up this area of the ground.

Wembley however, have been very cooperative with this, and they have taken in to consideration the fact that we want to use this game as an opportunity to display Carl’s banner.
They have offered to allow any Wolves fans going to be able to sit all together in one of the better seating areas.
In this area the tickets are normally £45.00 each, however Wembley have offered them to Wolves fans at a reduced price of £35.00 each. This is a flat rate with no concessions.

Telford Wolves are hoping to take a sizeable contingent down there, and I wondered how many of you off the Mix would have any interest in going as well.
Carl of course, was the Nigerian International Goal Keeper and he has received an invitation to attend this game if he is well enough. It would be brilliant if he is there, for him to look up and to see his banner proudly displayed over a good number of our fans.

I have to get back to Wembley as soon as possible with potential ticket numbers, so I would appreciate it if you could say if you would like to go. We do not have to pay for tickets until nearer the game.

Thanks. PK

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4456

I'll be on holiday that week but I'll certainly look out for all of you and the banner.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done PumpKing, I will hopefully be travelling with Telford Wolves

Good man Edg.
Mark is putting this up on your Telford web site later today, so hoping for a good take up.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise mate. You missed a good night last night at the Western with Alex.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I'm away that weekend, otherwise I would of gone. Sorry x

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I’m already taking Jack to this. Will be in the Family Enclosure so hopefully get to see a few of you there.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Good man Edg.
Mark is putting this up on your Telford web site later today, so hoping for a good take up.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise mate. You missed a good night last night at the Western with Alex.
Superb Cruise and it worked a treat for a very special lady
See you Monday evening

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be interested Paul. Is there enuff to perhaps travel together from Wolves. Or any contigent travelling from the North I may be able to tag along with?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fancy going to this with Telford. Will Mark be able to provide match tickets too?

SE_Wolves

Reaction score
We are in a block between 108 and 115 so we are where you are suggesting anyway.
This has been carefully chosen to give good TV coverage of Carl’s banner.
Do we buy the tickets through Wembley or will Wolves be selling them?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we buy the tickets through Wembley or will Wolves be selling them?

Will be sorting this out in the next few days. I did ask if they would handle it but Wolves would prefer not to be involved as it could confuse things.

I will have a contact email for direct ticket sales from Wembley soon but it’s essential that you state you are a Wolves fan when ordering. This way will ensure that you are allocated the right seating block.
Ginboomerang may have an alternative to this, but we’ll work something out that’s best and easiest for everyone.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Hi Paul - put me down for a ticket too please - but just the one as my mate's Mrs is deciding if he can go or not :eek:, got my parking booked & this can be my 60th Birthday treat to myself 4 days late :):):) cheers Cookey

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good work from the FA regarding pricing and block booking
I'm already booked (family enclosure)

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IT will be good to see you mate, I will bring the malt
Thanks Edge, part-timer this season for me unfortunately, but always there in spirit. I like to think Scott is always representing me on the coach, ha.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Thanks Edge, part-timer this season for me unfortunately, but always there in spirit. I like to think Scott is always representing me on the coach, ha.
You can be proud of him mate
He is a good un

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to get back to Wembley as soon as possible with potential ticket numbers, so I would appreciate it if you could say if you would like to go. We do not have to pay for tickets until nearer the game.

Thanks. PK

I'm keen as mustard but it looks like I am going to be in New Zealand that weekend sorry!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good man Edg.

I day know anything about that :(

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be interested Paul. Is there enuff to perhaps travel together from Wolves. Or any contigent travelling from the North I may be able to tag along with?

Apologies Paul when I told my Mrs I'd be at Wembley on 2nd June she reminded me we are at the Royal Court Theatre in Liverpool for the Matinee of Miracle of Great Homer Street. Sorry to mess you around pal.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies Paul when I told my Mrs I'd be at Wembley on 2nd June she reminded me we are at the Royal Court Theatre in Liverpool for the Matinee of Miracle of Great Homer Street. Sorry to mess you around pal.

No worries Nige, thanks for the note, sorry you can’t make it. Hope you enjoy the other Miracle. Seems like you’ll be seeing two of those this season.;)

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Final ticket arrangements are now completed and I’ll try below to make it as easy as possible for you to get tickets for this game.

All Wolves fans will be sitting together in Block 111. Wembley have reserved the whole block for us. If we sell out this block, then Block 112 will be used as well. The tickets are reduced especially for us from £45.00 to £35.00. There is a £1.50 despatch fee.

To obtain your tickets please email your requirements to ;
Liam.Moon@TheFA.com

Please head your email;
England v Nigeria - Wolves Banner. (Important )

Please state the number of tickets you require and clearly state your telephone number.
Liam is one of the heads of the ticketing office at Wembley and either he or a Wembley staff member will call you back within 5 days to confirm the purchase and to take card payment. You can check out his credentials on the Wembley web site. This is totally genuine and I’ve been in contact with both Liam and Tom Fehler who is the Head Fan Liasion Officer at Wembley for the last few weeks.

If you haven’t heard within 5 days, Liam says to make sure your email was addressed correctly. He is awaiting the emails now.

I have to say that only the first 100 tickets are available at this reduced price and once they are sold the normal £45.00 will apply. So get in early if you can.
They have set a deadline to reserve the tickets of 5pm Friday 27th April.

Anyone in contact with Mark Hadley of Telford Wolves, please ensure that you don’t double book tickets with him.

Hope we can make it a real good show of support for both Carl and the Cure Leukaemia Charity. They will both be watching this closely.

This information will also be going on the main Wolves web page soon.
Thanks.PK

Back
Top Bottom