Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Latest info. for Volunteers assisting at Wolves Fri. 27th

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is aimed at all those kind souls who have kindly offered their time.
I’m really sorry to start another thread, but Mutchy thought it might be clearer to do this.

The message layout for Saturday’s pre match display is all done now, How else are you supposed to spend your week-end eh?

The display flags for this “spectacle” are being flown in from China (where else?) to arrive this Thursday. From previous experience, I’m expecting this to be Friday morning though, but i’m not sure of the exact time that the truck will arrive.

I don’t want to keep everyone hanging around waiting to start, so if we can say tentatively a 10 am start Friday morning, and fingers crossed everything should be here ready.

I’ll do my best to contact everyone beforehand, as soon as we have a time for the trucks’ arrival, just in case of any delay.

When you arrive at the ground, please park at the front car park to the right of the Billy Wright statue. Do not pay at the car park machine, I’ll sort that. Come into main reception and give your name to the reception desk. Your name will be on a list that I’ll give them. We will meet in the players lounge for a short briefing, but it’s all very easy and straight forward.

Sincere thanks to one and all, this really could not happen without you.

PK.

Last edited:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey Pumpking...

Respect!
I love you man.
(said in a very deep masculine voice).

Reaction score
This is aimed at all those kind souls who have kindly offered their time.
I’m really sorry to start another thread, but Mutchy thought it might be clearer to do this.

The message layout for Saturday’s pre match display is all done now, How else are you supposed to spend your week-end eh?

The display flags for this “spectacle” are being flown in from China (where else?) to arrive this Thursday. From previous experience, I’m expecting this to be Friday morning though, but i’m not sure of the exact time that the truck will arrive.

I don’t want to keep everyone hanging around waiting to start, so if we can say tentatively a 10 am start Friday morning, and fingers crossed everything should be here ready.

I’ll do my best to contact everyone beforehand, as soon as we have a time for the trucks’ arrival, just in case of any delay.

When you arrive at the ground, please park at the front car park to the right of the Billy Wright statue. Do not pay at the car park machine, I’ll sort that. Come into main reception and give your name to the reception desk. Your name will be on a list that I’ll give them. We will meet in the players lounge for a short briefing, but it’s all very easy and straight forward.

Sincere thanks to one and all, this really could not happen without you.

PK.
Hi Paul
First I've heard about this, let me know if you need any more volunteers.
Cheers
Mark

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Paul
First I've heard about this, let me know if you need any more volunteers.
Cheers
Mark

Thanks Mark, much appreciated.

I do have quite a few to help now and too many would get in each other’s way.

If I may, can I keep your number handy in case we are in trouble, and I’ll call you, so would you mind sending me a P.M with your number.

Thanks again, this is very good of you.
PK

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish you all the best and hope you will enjoy the day. I wish I was at Wolverhampton tomorrow, but cannot come twice in such a short time. I was with you, and really enjoyed myself, for the matches against Derby and the Blues. Enjoy my friends, for we really have a squad at Wolves.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Paul it all worked. Steve Bull Upper were brilliant.. Sight to be seen. I have to say bought a small tear..

I am so pleased for you and all your hard work and for all of us your band of merry men.. (and women).

Thanks Paul..

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Ohhh well - watched all of Championship on Five to see our 30 seconds and not a single shot of the flags - barstools, still we won't be back on there in my lifetime :)

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being part of the mosaic means looking at photos of the result afterwards and it looked amazing. Well done and thanks very much to all of the volunteers, Paul and everyone else involved.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Hi Paul, looking at today's Letters page in the Express & Star it makes you wonder why we bothered - may as well pull down the Molineux & go back to basics with a kick about in a field for 2 men & a dog - if atmosphere is not a lot to do with the enjoyment of going to Footie matches :-
P1090425.JPG

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hi Paul, looking at today's Letters page in the Express & Star it makes you wonder why we bothered - may as well pull down the Molineux & go back to basics with a kick about in a field for 2 men & a dog - if atmosphere is not a lot to do with the enjoyment of going to Footie matches :-
View attachment 5240

John Smith, what an idiot. Still he looks good in his hat...

113961.jpg

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gotta be an Albion fan on a wind up. John Smith? Doubt you could find a more generic name

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he is a baggie it might explain why he struggles with the concept of "atmosphere" . I really wonder what some people expect at a football match!

meeee67

Reaction score
May have been a Cardiff fan or a Villa fan living in Powys, which has a massive gap between there and Wolverhampton

Back
Top Bottom