Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
PumpKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi Paul,Im offering to help out if needed.
    We last met when putting out the cards for Sir Jacks tribute.I tried to call on the number you gave me and left messages but no reply.
    Is it safe to put my mobile number on the end of this type of message ?
    Regards David
    Reactions: PumpKing
    bod101
    bod101
    Hi David, best thing to do is to speak to Pumpking on a private message (don't post person info like phone numbers on here), otherwise known as a conversation on this software. If you click on the envelope icon a drop down menu appears with the option to start a conversation. Hope that helps.
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Hi David,
    Sorry you've had trouble getting me.
    Many thanks for your offer it's much appreciated.

If as Bod said, you send me a P M with your phone number, I'll contact you when I've got everything planned.
    We are awaiting whether Sheff W. want the lower Steve Bull or the quadrant before we can plan. Should know this week.
    Regards Paul (King)
    Hi Paul, I have selected the option to follow you as I always find your posts worth reading....
    Should you wish to read mine please feel free to reciprocate.
    Very best wishes,
    Terry [astraltrader]
    A
    Hi Paul

I can't work out how to send you a private message, had a look all over the page. Could be because I have a new account(?).

If you know how to, please send me one!

Thanks,
    Carl
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Hi Carl

Well here goes ;

I think if you click on the little head and shoulders emblem which should be top right hand side of menu page. That brings up your profile page.
    Click on conversations, then click on Start a New Conversation.
    Fill in Pumpking in participants, type in a title e.g. "Message" and then type your message in the area below..
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    I'll send you a message to reply to if it's easier for now.
    Hi Paul, I will attend at 2pm Thurs. My name is Mark Vickerstaff.
    Reactions: PumpKing
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Thanks Mark,
    That's great, I was waiting for your confirmation.
    Look forward to see you 2pmThursday.

I've been in there since Monday doing the lettering layout ready, and I think it will look pretty good.
    They are going to send a photo to Carl showing how much support he has.

Please keep what we are doing quiet until the club announces it if you would.

Thanks again.
    Regards Paul.
    Here is the flag design I submitted. I remember saying I thought there were better pics of dancers and that placing this image more centrally was what I wanted to do but lacked the tech skill to do that:

Aghhh! I can't attach the world file - no instructions on this website to tell me how. Basically, it read 'Dance wIth Wolves!'

If you chase this up for me, I would be grateful
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Hi,
    Happy chase this for you, I'm working closely with the club to encourage fans own stuff in the South Bank, so the more the better.
    I'll check with them to see if they've had your Dance with Wolves one. I'd send it in again to them if I were you and I'll tell them to look out for it. If you know others wanting their own flags done, now is the time.
    The club are very keen to help.
    J
    On other ideas, Molineux through the ages (if 24 could be made from, always thought a decent glossy book could be made on this subject!), changing faces of the programmes, 'magic days' or akin (24 stand outs, ie Honved, League Cups, Sherpa, Play Offs vs Sheff, etc), partnerships (Bull / Mutch, Dougan / Richards, etc). Thanks, Charles
    J
    Hi, Apologies to ask something a bit cheeky, but my dad used to have quite a lot of the cards that Berks was talking about, however the dog (wish I was joking) took exception to them and a few programmes. I see kind request to Berks about looking at stock from previous and would be very interested in trying to build the set back up, happy to pay as needed for any of previous seasons. Thanks, Charles
    Reactions: JaseWWFC
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Hi Charles
    I'm sure I can make up full sets of everything for you apart from the first run we did of the current players at the time.
    There is no charge as they are always free. I have a team of volunteers outside Wolfies Den by the shop and all around the ground before a game giving out the latest ones.

I'll certainly keep your ideas to hand, many thanks for that.
    Will be in touch.
    Regards Paul (King)
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply to my Collectors card post in the 'Wolves Memorabilia' thread.
    In regard to this seasons set with Andy Mutch next, I am attending games so happy to collect these on match days to save you posting costs etc... But thank you for your kind offer.

However if you could please check on the other seasons comments in my original post it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Matt
    PumpKing
    PumpKing
    Hi again Matt,
    I'll sort out what I have left, and maybe you could pick them up from one of the volunteers outside Wolfies Den before a game.
    I'll let you know beforehand.
    Regards Paul.
    D
    Thanks,now for the 3 - 1 win against Fulham lol
    Hi Pumpking, I know this sounds really daft but i'm not sure how you send a PM on MolMix!!!! I am interested in volunteering to help out at the matches. If the opportunity is still available i would love to help out, so if you can help me on the PM front, we can discuss further! Cheers, Matt
    Hi Paul, hope you are well. Do you have Jim Fisher's home address as I want to send him a little something for his upcoming wedding. UTW Keep the faith
    3 Allée des Clématites, 17200 Saint Sulpice de Royan
    There you go Paul, thanks a bunch UTW
    Hi PumKing
    Feel very strong about displaying the much spoke about flag at Molineux on Saturday. Please listen to the comments to date which clearly shows early signs of a resounding NO to having it at Molineux on Saturday, there really is no point in it other than to offend many and I would think the vast majority of Wolves fans, pointless
    E
    Were you selling flags outside BW today?
    W
    Hi Paul
    I did message you last week to say i wasn't available for the Sheff Utd game but it appears you didn't receive it. Sorry I haven't replied to your texts as I don't have any credit.
    As it stands I am available for the Coventry game and the pre-match item you text about. Hopefully I won't have any more work rota changes but I will let you know if I do.

Hope this message receives you well.

Thanks, Ben.
    W
    Hi Paul. Really sorry for the delay in replying to your texts. I have a lot going on this week and didn't want to reply until i could give you a definite answer. Unfortunatey i can't make this Saturday sorry, i have to take my boys to a childrens party.

Apologies, Ben.
    W
    Hi Paul

Isn't the Bristol City game away?

Ben.
    W
    I would be very interested in becoming a volunteer. Please consider me, thanks Ben.
    H
    Hey im interested in the volunteer post you've mentioned.
    Any clues into what it involves?

Craig
    Hi Ben,

Brilliant. I will contact everyone a week before the game.
    Many thanks. looking forward to meeting up.
    I forgot to mention, you get a tee shirt as well. It`s up to you whether you want to wear it. lol.
    Regards Paul.
    PS if you know anyone else interested I still have a few tickets left.
    W
    Paul

That would be fantastic, count me in. Just let me know where and when you need me.

Thanks very much, Ben.
    W
    I don't know if you have enough people yet but i would like to volunteer please. Hope it's not too late, thanks, Ben.
    Hi PumpKing, i really appreciate your offer but im staying at the Brittania Hotel near the station.Regards Tom
    S
    Ooops, this was meant to be a PM....
    Hi Sean,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    Quite right about him being a nutter, great shame that he was usually high on chemicals while playing. Obviously what killed him in the end I`m afraid. Had the great fortune to see him live twice at B`ham town hall and at the Grand in Wolves years ago.
    The youtube videos are amazing especially his solo where at one point he starts slowly and gets quicker and quicker until from the side all you see is a triangular blur of his sticks, incredible.
    My father was a pro drummer with a few big bands back in the fifties. I gave up years ago but used to be in a blues band that mainly were the support band for Slade when they first started. My son, Tim who is W01ves on MM plays a bit in a local band but is more of a guitarist/singer than a drummer. Have you ever played?, obviously you must have wanted to try.

Anyway thanks for your time in reading this rambling.

Best regards
    Paul.
    Hi buddy,

We are in a little group, always shouting and singing trying to wake people up in the B.W. but we are in W7 by the steps. Where are you? cheers.
    W
    Alryt PumpKing - are you the little group that stands at the backin WL4 of the BQ? Please reply.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom