Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Petition to stop VAR

But it’s been going for 5 years !!!
  2. W

Man United Verdict Thread

Start with gomes , ran and sarabia we win that game aswell , i understand people say don’t change a winning team but before injuries suspension and afcon we were cooking on gas , the last 4 games we have basically had a gutsy away point at Brighton , drew with Brentford twice in the cup and beat...
  3. W

The **** Away

My ex used to tell me i loved wolves more than her :)
  4. W

The **** Away

Six defeats and 5 draws in those 28 years doesn’t make it sound anywhere near as bad ….
  5. W

The **** Away

Don’t know what Don’t know what is worse paying that or charging a fellow fan that , I’m going to Astoria and although it’s not being there it’ll be the next best thing with 1000 lads watching it on the big screen ….
  6. W

The **** Away

Bit of a ****s trick if they do , they let them bring 5k last time we drew each other all be it in a bubble , maybe that will be the request of the police …
  7. W

The **** Away

Your not alone !!!
  8. W

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

When starting commentary on the radio “x are kicking left to right “ as if you know where the commentary box is in every stadium in the land …
  9. W

When the fans shout “Give us wave” you know it’s good!…

Swansea away 2012 4-4 was a dead rubber though …
  10. W

Nuno goes to Forest

Absolutely this !! Fan base has never been so as one as for that time between winning the championship and covid hitting , I’ve been going up since 1994 and it’s the only time in that whole time i can say I’ve witnesssed it like that , nothing before compares and doubt anything will again , the...
  11. W

Put your finger on what we lack?

And the fans !!! We are a middle of the road nothing club these days with no self belief coming from anywhere …
  12. W

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

Still haven’t fathomed out who you are after all this time !! We must know each other fairly well for you to know that story though ;)
  13. W

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

lol it wasn’t me he gave it to it was my uncle who was 4th official , not sure it was his shirt though as it had number 24 on the back , it was me who lost it on an 18/30s holiday though after i had stolen it from his wardrobe !!! He’s never let me forget that but he’s an Albion ****er so ****...
  14. W

Just bring Nuno back!!

Think your giving a disservice to fans of clubs that were flying at the time and players who were probably giving that extra 10/15% because they loved the atmosphere and thrived on it all so much , if covid hit now I’d put money on it bursting villas bubble because they have built up a momentum...
  15. W

GON wheels come off?!

The people at the top set their stall out when they appointed him , anyone that’s believed it was anything other than cheap and hopefully cheerful are bonkers !! This lot haven’t really had a clue the whole time they’ve been here apart from getting lucky with a coach and his staff for half a...
  16. W

Wolves vs Forest - VAR Protest

Sin bins is ridiculous too , can you imagine us playing one of the big clubs and us getting a sin bin for a cynical foul and then they do one and they interpret it as not a dangerous enough attack or something , it’ll still be down to interpretation …
  17. W

Wolves vs Forest - VAR Protest

Never understood why we stopped singing it tbh , it was a time to be celebrated and clubs like man United and Liverpool still sing songs about past hero’s , we don’t sing about bully either really , don’t buy into its not supporting the current crop because noise is noise regardless of what it...
  18. W

What do you want Fosun to do next?

Yes i also think this , also think we have a shelf life in the premier league just like Albion , Swansea , Wigan , reading , Stoke etc , who all seemed to establish themselves even having some top half finishes and good cup runs only to steadily decline and eventually drop , i quite like O’Neill...
  19. W

Time to discuss the Saudi influence on European football and The Premier League - how could things go ?

Wouldn’t surprise me to see a world league in the next 10 years , the super league fell apart because there weren’t enough teams to see it through , we know the Saudi 4 would be in it so would Newcastle , so would the greedy 6 , you then have Madrid Barca , psg and juventus , that’s 15 straight...
  20. W

A charter for the rescue of VAR

I’ve said this from day one , offsides should never have been implemented into var unless it was a blatant mistake and the goalscorer is clearly off to the naked eye , until the day comes when a buzzer can go off in the linesman’s ear and he can raise his flag showing a visual to the paying...
Back
Top Bottom