Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those of you who are a little bit nervous about this game, don’t worry, it’ll be an absolute cake walk, mark my words!

Bookmark this post and I’ll happily accept pelters if things don’t go according to plan!

Tin hat at the ready but hopefully not required!
Hope you're right.

This is like the Paul Ince quote pre playoff final - "relax, I'll get you there".

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s been covered or if it’s even a thing these days but do you think they’ll keep us in at full time tomorrow??

Was planning a quick get away IF the worst god forbid happens…

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m leaving at 6.15 to a pub in Wolverhampton for a 7am start, breakfast at 8am and coach at 10am
Having a couple of warm up drinks at home tonight as I haven’t had any drink since 29 Dec as I was doing dry January
And that included 4 games with no drink Everton and Brentford at home and Brentford and Brighton away, no way I could carry it on tomorrow though
Hogshead? I'm there from 8am, coach at 9.45. Bostin

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Up and at these ****s. To you 4000 legends risking cholera and typhoid , be loud and proud and thank you for being there to represent all of us
Wolves. No excuses. Just ****ing do it. My old man will be looking down on this. He’s my raison d’ětre
Please. Please just smash the ****s

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they use that word it can be an expression of love envy. I received the same when Neves got the third at Villa whilst still running around the room celebrating the equaliser.

"Sit down and eat your effing dinner. How old are you? Pathetic"

They don't like us exhibiting more passion for our football team than for them.
My ex used to tell me i loved wolves more than her :)

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
Up and at these ****s. To you 4000 legends risking cholera and typhoid , be loud and proud and thank you for being there to represent all of us
Wolves. No excuses. Just ****ing do it. My old man will be looking down on this. He’s my raison d’ětre
Please. Please just smash the ****s
Miss the days when we used to pack the Smethwick end plus a fair few in other stands 10 k plus . They struggled to bring 3 or 4 thousand to Molineux.

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Today is the day we beat the six fingered, sister botheres. I am feeling pretty confident , 4-0 to the Wanderes.

NE14ABJ

Reaction score
Gary, just get pedro and Cunha on the ball tomorrow and run at the *******s for (hopefully) 100+ mins of non stop dismantlement.

BORN A WOLF

Reaction score
I'll never forget that game at the Molinuex, reckon it was early 80s. We was relageted anyway, they brought a fair few and spent most of the second half singing..saying good bye to the Wolves.
I stood on the north bank and was in absalute agony. We still owe them *******s. Carn me babies.
It's personal.

Last edited by a moderator:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have our colours for the day been confirmed? Want us to be in all gold.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last game I actually attended at Molineux was in 2007, we won with a late sub Jay Bothroyd goal. I would take a late Fraser goal and a clean sheet today.
Went to that one. Absolutely nerve wracking as Karmara and Phillips looked like scoring every time they went forward. They had a better side than us, going on to win the title.

Back
Top Bottom